Wizard Interest Rekindled 09/13/2015 08:24 PM CDT
Just wanted to leave a brief note to the "names in red" without hopefully sparking up huge debates like in the other folders. I am fairly recently returned to GS(just caught on the end of the HSN promotion for some free game time), I always mained a sorcerer but always enjoyed the wizard as a side project but never found it as interesting. Even with this this event being dubbed "Hot Sorcerer Nights" I find my self wanting to get on the wizard more and more. When I resubscribed it was with the goal of finally capping my sorcerer after playing him for several years (on and off over a 6 year or so period). So now it's my turn to join the hate, damn you for making me want to play the wizard and messing with my goal. It is all you GM's/game masters/what ever you call yourselves these days, fault for rekindling my interest.

So thanks and screw you at the same time!
Re: Wizard Interest Rekindled 09/13/2015 08:35 PM CDT
Heh. Welcome back.

After capping my paladin I went back to work on my warmage crossbolter project I started years ago. Having a blast with it. These changes are exciting. While he is just about 40th level watching him grow through the eventual increase in TPs has been satisfying. When all the releases are out I expect I'll keep him mainly learning air lore but might find a stopping point to add in some earth lore for the extra defense. Right now with 5x DCP double leather and 520 Stone Skin he can take quite a beating and manage to get out of it alive!

Chad, player of a few
Re: Wizard Interest Rekindled 09/13/2015 08:35 PM CDT
>So thanks and screw you at the same time!

Yea...I second that...all these updates have made me put my monk to the side in favor of my wizard character.

Seriously the ELR review is actually pretty cool from where I sit. All those spells that got boosted without losing anything in the process...thanks for the hard work and come visit monks sometimes (not that you haven't done some nice HSN magic for us).
Re: Wizard Interest Rekindled 09/14/2015 10:36 AM CDT
Yay! Welcome back! And... you're welcome?

It's nice to see rainbows every once in a while. :)

~ Haliste ~
The Forest Gnome of Silverwood Manor
ASGM, World Development