(no subject) 05/01/2013 11:10 AM CDT
You feel a rumble come from beneath your feet.
The ground begins to shiver slightly, casting thin ripples across the landscape. As the protuberances increase in intensity, an enormous rift crawler launches to the surface from within! The crawler's massive maw lies agape, its glistening obsidian teeth gnashing at everything in their path!
You take the brunt of the blow from the crawler's massive body, narrowly avoiding its razor-sharp teeth!
... 25 points of damage!
Strong attack rips through the neck!
To your delight, your substance flows around the wound without leaving a trace!
You are stunned for 4 rounds!
The crawler lurches through the air before finally landing with a solid thud.

Your surroundings melt away as the air around you shivers with a large flux of mana. You glimpse yourself coming to a horrible end at the hands of an enormous rift crawler before being wrenched back in time prior to your demise. The temporal shadows fade with the oddly calming feeling of deja vu.

An enormous rift crawler tries to bite you!
AS: +461 vs DS: +635 with AvD: +34 + d100 roll: +32 = -108
A clean miss.

Just thought this was kinda cool. That probably would have killed me even with the 540 proc if not for symbol of transcendence! Watch out for those rift crawlers!

~Taverkin
Re: (no subject) 05/01/2013 12:38 PM CDT
Looks like you lost your slash resistance, remember to hit up one of your local warriors for new fittings, we are always more then happy to help.
Re: (no subject) 05/01/2013 06:20 PM CDT
I don't think so. Take a look at the messaging, I was hit by the body, not the teeth. I think that's crush damage, but harder to tell because of symbol of transcendence.

~Taverkin