Farewell, Wizards. 11/29/2011 10:35 AM CST
Hi folks,

I just wandered by to leave a little farewell to all my fine wizardly companions. This is really more of a formality than anything, but my time as a GameMaster for GemStone has come to an end. It's been fun (mostly) and hopefully I was able to bring something positive to this community and game. I'll miss you all, without a doubt. This has been a unique experience, to say the least.

I hope you guys get all the stuff you want and deserve in GemStone. (Maybe you folks can swing that attunement reset or make lightning a proper element.)

See ya.

Naos
Re: Farewell, Wizards. 11/29/2011 10:56 AM CST
You will be missed.

A lot people, places and things were impacted or created by you over these last many years, and those contributions remain. Thank you for all the creativity, effort and laughter you have given to GemStone. This game is a more vibrant place because of you.

It also smells a lot better, after those fantastic perfume updates!

Mandy
Re: Farewell, Wizards. 11/29/2011 07:24 PM CST
Thank you, Naos. I hope things go well for you out there in the real world. You've brought a lot of awesome things to the game and they are greatly appreciated.
Re: Farewell, Wizards. 11/29/2011 08:09 PM CST
Hey Naos. We didn't interact much other than occasional exchanges here on the boards but I've always enjoyed your commentary and sense of humor!

If you don't mind sharing, what is it you will be spending your time on now that you've freed up a big portion of your time here?

Best wishes to you out there in the real world!

-- Robert aka Faulkil
Re: Farewell, Wizards. 11/29/2011 08:16 PM CST
Oh noes!

If I had to pick one thing you did over the years in particular that I loved the most... it was probably the big familiar update a few years back.

... but that was only the tip of the iceberg. Thank you for everything you did for us crazy elementalists!

Signed,
Raelee and her Strings

>Speaking to Zyllah, Alyias says, "See? Raelee knows all."
Re: Farewell, Wizards. 11/29/2011 10:36 PM CST
Since I'm late to the party, most of what I would offer is merely an echo of my fellow elementalists' thanks. Still, to reinforce them -- my sincerest thanks for all you contributed. You have definitely given new life and continued longevity to my stay here.

My warmest regards and fondest wishes for exceptional success in all your future endeavors, wherever they may lead you.

Doug
Re: Farewell, Wizards. 11/29/2011 10:53 PM CST

You'll definitely be missed, Naos. You did a lot of great things for the game and community. Be well!

-X
Re: Farewell, Wizards. 11/30/2011 01:31 AM CST

Hate to see you go, however I understand priorities. Take care, and best of luck.
Re: Farewell, Wizards. 12/09/2011 04:19 AM CST
Wow, this was unexpected.

Thanks for your contributions, Naos.

Good luck in your future endeavors.

Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding. - Albert Einstein