Wedding Verb Contest! 02/21/2011 12:29 PM CST
I’m having a contest to write messaging for new wedding verbs that will be used in future wedding upgrades.

Entries must be submitted with the subject WEDDING VERB CONTEST and be in the following format:

Account name:
Character name:
Game instance:

1) The verb and the theme (light/dark/reserved)
2) The messaging the verb's user sees when directing the verb at their spouse.
3) The messaging the spouse sees when the verb’s user directs the verb at him/her.
4) The messaging the room sees when the verb's user directs the verb at their spouse.

Rinse and repeat for all 10 verbs.

-Rules-

The verbs I need messaging for are:
hug, kiss, snuggle, cuddle, flirt, glare, lean, rub, attend, and touch

The themes I need messaging for are a light/upbeat set, a dark/serious set, and a reserved/genteel set of verbs. You may submit up to three times per account, but only once for each theme. Each theme submitted must contain messaging for all 10 verbs above. You CAN win once for each set submitted.

I reserve the right to edit and combine winning entries for actual use in game.

-Prizes-

3 main winners will be selected to receive 15 minutes of alteration time and a uniquely designed perfume or cologne for their character.

Winners selected to have any of their messaging used in game will receive a choice of ONE of the following:

1. Three general alterations.
2. Two one-line feature alterations.
3. One non-moving tattoo.
4. Two separate items lightened.
5. Two separate items deepened.
6. 10 deeds.
7. An altered and unlocked metallic gown

All entries should be sent to GS4-Galene@play.net. The deadline for this contest is Monday, March 21st at 11:59 p.m. ET.

Good luck!

~Galene
Re: Wedding Verb Contest! 02/21/2011 01:18 PM CST
<---insert giggle-fest here!
Re: Wedding Verb Contest! 02/22/2011 11:19 AM CST
I'm hoping that's a good thing?!

~Galene
Re: Wedding Verb Contest! 02/22/2011 11:21 AM CST
I've been to so many RL weddings where 'glaring' was the predominent act - mainly one set of relatives at another set of relatives - that all I need to do is draw from personal experience. ::smirk::

This looks like a very interesting contest.

I'm disappointed that you didn't include the verb 'drink'? What's a wedding without a swig of ale during the ceremony!

Bride: The Bride slides a hip-flask from within her clothing and takes a swig
Groom: You notice The Bride whipping out a hip-flask from within her clothing and taking a swig
Guest: You notice The Bride raise a container to her lips and her head snap backwards.

Yeah I know. I'm obsessed!

-
~
-
Bremerial - Participant in Zifku's Vodka Drinking Game 5111]

Warrior Interviews - Have you been interviewed yet? - http://www.assessrisk.com/personal/gs4_30.htm

AIM: warriorbremerial
Re: Wedding Verb Contest! 02/22/2011 01:05 PM CST
>>I'm hoping that's a good thing?!

Oh yes! Like a crazy mad-hatter giggling of joy. =) This contest is awesome.
Re: Wedding Verb Contest! 05/01/2011 08:06 PM CDT
Out of curiosity, what's the status of this contest?
Re: Wedding Verb Contest! 05/11/2011 02:28 PM CDT
Also curious as to this contest. If a certain someone (not me) wins, I've been informed I will be getting married to her, so she can get her sweet wedding verbs.. so.. terrified.. :)
Re: Wedding Verb Contest! 05/12/2011 01:40 PM CDT
Hey guys,

With Spitfire on my plate, and then being on vacation for a short bit, I haven't gotten to choosing winners for this contest. YET! I apologize that it's taken so long, but things have been very hectic on my end. I'm hoping to get everything sorted out and winners posted in the next couple of weeks. I've already read over some of the submissions, and your entries are amazing. Picking winners is going to be super difficult.

Thanks a bunch for being patient in the meantime!

~Galene