Honeymoon Village 10/13/2010 11:25 AM CDT

Soooooo I am getting to the final part of the whole wedding package in planning. We have reached the honeymoon part,(oh la la) and at the start had thought a honeymoon village was truly a special village that isn't just a bunch of cottages with one set aside for the happy couple.

Now don't get me wrong, wonderful except, doesn't that encourage something the simutronics discourages or turns a deft ear to anyhow? So I have a suggestion for when and if the wedding package ever gets revamped.

Make the honeymoon village an actual village, sort of like snow white land in the 10th Kingdom. The most romantic place in the world. A place where a couple can't help but be in love in.
Various types of café’s, trinket shops that hold items for couples, and perhaps an area for them to play with each other in similar to a fair area or gambling hall.

If this does get considered or actually used somewhere down the line, please keep Telsas and Sthos in mind for a second honeymoon please.

Thanks!
Re: Honeymoon Village 10/24/2010 09:53 AM CDT
That's a rather cute idea, actually.

--The Goddess of Silken Cascadia

>>I don't care what you think, just as long as it's about me. The rest of us can find happiness in misery.
Re: Honeymoon Village 10/24/2010 02:56 PM CDT
I would like to apologize for all the grammar errors and typo's in that last post. Heh. The closer I got to the wedding day, the worse my thinking process became. Go figure.

But at least the point did get across still! Thanks. I would even be willing to torture whoever gets to paint it, by offering my help in designing! Mwhahaha. Like adding a porch to the cottage, a bath would really be nice, and even a private beach.

Since I am here posting, Sthos and I would also like to thank Galene and Valyrka. They were awesome and really made our day a special one. They were both creative and willing to work with us to make sure every detail was right. We can not express in words how impressed we both were with their kindness and attentiveness. They will both have special places in our hearts as we begin our journey together.