Wedding Packages. 06/16/2010 04:30 PM CDT
Heh, Funny you should mention that. (Mention in packages for weddings in the devorce topic)

Recently one of my characters was proposed to (Telsas). Of course, she accepted and he wants the BIG Wedding deal. However, all I really want is the verbage and rings . . . and well maybe the alters.
I was in the process of writing to ask if we could Skip part of the package and pick a place without portals and have the wedding in a place that meant something to the couple instead of the portal places. There is so much GREAT Food already in the lands and wineries, that putting together a catering package on a cart is a piece of cake. (heh no pun intended but still funny.)

So is that possible or is it an all or nothing deal when a couple gets married on the package.
Basicly just skip the location for one of our picking, skip catering and invintations.

Keep the rest . . .
Re: Wedding Packages. 07/23/2010 07:13 PM CDT
Certain features of weddings (the reception orchestra, the dance floor, specially chosen foods, etc.) are not transferable to outside areas. The only alteration on the norm that we are offering right now is to have the ceremony in an outside place, followed by everyone meeting for the reception in one of the designated wedding areas. You would still have to pay full price for the ticket.

We are going to have some upgrades that will give a little more flexibility, but those are still being worked on and don't have a release date, yet.

~Galene