A Thank You and a Scolding 11/18/2017 10:02 PM CST
This is an entirely OOC post, be warned.

Zailon and I wanted to thank everyone who came to celebrate our wedding on Friday, November 17, 2017. It was a well-attended event, and shared with many of our close friends and family. We wanted to especially thank the following people for putting so much time and work into the planning and execution of our perfect wedding: Zoelle, Brokkrsten, Luxelle, Eruheran, Rovvigen, and Mikalmas. We could not have pulled it off without all of you and we love you for it.

That being said...

A wedding in-game is not someone's personal RPA farm. They are not having the wedding for YOU. The couple are inviting their friends and family to share that moment with them, and so their friends and family can get the benefit of an RPA for attending for the couple.

There is a reason certain people are invited and others are not. And something happened last night that I thought was so incredibly rude, that it prompted this portion of this post. As we are all getting dressed and preparing for the ceremony that was starting in about 30 minutes, a couple people that were not invited to the wedding for one reason or another were messaging and asking for admittance.

Now, while I am mostly too nice to say no... this is what I have to say about it now. If you were not invited in the two weeks a wedding couple is passing out invitations, there is usually one of three reasons why:

1) They were unable to locate you, in which case, if you know they want you at their wedding, please make every attempt to contact someone so you can attend, or
2) They do not know you, in which case, 30 minutes before their ceremony begins is not a good time to introduce yourself, or
3) They do not want you there, so asking 30 minutes before their ceremony begins is unlikely to change their minds.

So, the next time you want to crash someone's wedding because you want that free RPA, make sure they actually want you there. I was very close to telling these people just what I thought about them asking me at the last minute for an invitation that they never should have gotten. Thanks for staying long enough to get your RPA. I hope it brings you lots of experience.

-The owner of Dirvy Britbane
Re: A Thank You and a Scolding 11/19/2017 05:38 PM CST

Bless your heart
Re: A Thank You and a Scolding 11/19/2017 06:09 PM CST
Maybe don't LITERALLY invite it then?

[Prime]-GSIV:Dirvy: "Anyone else want to sneak into my wedding before I cut off communication and ignore the world?"
Re: A Thank You and a Scolding 11/19/2017 11:22 PM CST
Sarcasm does not translate well through text.
Re: A Thank You and a Scolding 11/25/2017 06:32 PM CST

I didn't even know you got rpa for that. Congratz by the way!!

I was sick and missed it. Was sad