It's that time of year.. 03/26/2014 12:12 PM CDT
It’s that time of year again where I see a lot of bridal fairs coming around. So in the spirit of the upcoming wedding season, I thought it might be fun to get a little discussion going on.

What improvements to cathedral wedding rings would you like to see, if any?
If a lesser version of those rings were created, what qualities should they maintain?

~Zoelle~
Re: It's that time of year.. 03/26/2014 05:23 PM CDT

I love this idea. Maybe keep (at least some of) the verbs attached to the married couple. I think that would be a great thing to keep between two people who are wedded in game.
Re: It's that time of year.. 03/27/2014 02:11 AM CDT
weddings in general, I would say offer wavedancer verb alternatives, at least until you release the updated verbs RSN.

The rings, I would say make the current ones better. Custom loresong on 'em!
Re: It's that time of year.. 03/27/2014 04:26 AM CDT
>The rings, I would say make the current ones better. Custom loresong on 'em!

Seconded! I would love the chance to put a custom loresong on Roh and Sigh's wedding rings.

>>You slay me woman! ~ Wyrom

~*~ She conquers, who endures ~*~

http://gsguide.wikia.com/wiki/Rohese
Re: It's that time of year.. 03/27/2014 07:36 AM CDT
I want divorced verbs!

Keith/Brinret/Shiun

Be nice to Wyrom or I will cut you!
Re: It's that time of year.. 03/27/2014 12:21 PM CDT
>>I want divorced verbs!

Holy crud that's brilliant
Re: It's that time of year.. 03/27/2014 02:56 PM CDT
>>I want divorced verbs!

>ALIMONY
An old gnome runs in, smirking, and informs you that your bank account is now 1/10 the size it used to be.

~~GM Kynlee~~
Private Property Guru
Re: It's that time of year.. 03/27/2014 10:24 PM CDT
>ALIMONY
>An old gnome runs in, smirking, and informs you that your bank account is now 1/10 the size it used to be.

Ouch...(but I totally lol'd)

~ Haliste ~
All Things MHO
Re: It's that time of year.. 03/29/2014 11:51 AM CDT
>>weddings in general, I would say offer wavedancer verb alternatives, at least until you release the updated verbs RSN.

So are you looking for verbs messaging that is sassy and playful? As for "updated verbs RSN", just to be clear, the cathedral wedding verbs are not getting an update. However, there is a strong possibility of an additional verb set coming out.

~Zoelle~
Re: It's that time of year.. 03/29/2014 11:55 AM CDT
>>I want divorced verbs!

It's been discussed. ;)

~Zoelle~
Re: It's that time of year.. 03/31/2014 11:48 PM CDT
Galene had a contest for 3 new sets of verbs a few years back, which is probably why we think the wedding verbs were being updated.
Re: It's that time of year.. 03/16/2017 12:43 AM CDT

Was just talking about cathedral weddings with someone and thought of the old wedding verb contest again from.. 2011, I'm told? Any chance that's going to happen? Thanks!
Re: It's that time of year.. 03/16/2017 11:11 AM CDT
>> Any chance that's going to happen?

I'm not sure what you mean by this.

~Zoelle~
Re: It's that time of year.. 03/16/2017 02:18 PM CDT
I think he means that the winners of the 2011 verb contest were under the impression that their submissions would go through qc and be implemented at some point. Looking back in this folder it seems like that was in the works for a while, and then tapered off into the nothing.

It would be great to see some new verb sets released, and those contest winner ideas (posted in this folder) were fabulous. I'd be down for a new contest too, but with the goal of actually implementing the new verbs. Yay verbs!

The flamepoint sand kitten hisses at a patchwork flesh monstrosity.
... 9 points of damage!
Re: It's that time of year.. 03/16/2017 04:36 PM CDT
Ok that makes sense now. GM Kynlee and I have been working on something with these verbs, but not quite in the manner most will expect. This project is far from being forgotten.

~Zoelle~
Re: It's that time of year.. 03/18/2017 11:23 AM CDT
Oh damn, I assumed those reserved cathedral wedding verbs had been released years ago! The messaging (which was player written) had been so amazing. Sorrow that it was never implemented.

Cool to hear things are still being worked on, though.

~Amanda, player of Treeva