Greetings! 04/14/2012 06:07 PM CDT

I thought I might take a moment to introduce myself as part of your wedding team. Hi!

First off, I wanted to assure folks that the wedding project is still actively being worked on, and while it may take a good deal of time to get it all in place, we think you'll be really happy with the results!

In the meantime, I'm curious as to what your most favorable wedding memories might be of either your own, or someone else's?
Sweet and endearing or just plain funny, I'd love to hear them!

~GM Sherlise
Re: Greetings! 04/15/2012 08:44 AM CDT
I do have a wedding question. What exactly are the changes to cathedral weddings that necessitated the price change from.. what was it 80? To 180. The only change I have noticed so far is that now I can use two new item spots to alter an item I already have. There are more right?
Re: Greetings! 04/15/2012 09:11 AM CDT
It hasn't changed, it was $200 ($180 for premium) back in 2004 when Roh got married.

~*~ She conquers, who endures ~*~
Re: Greetings! 04/15/2012 11:46 AM CDT
It has, though I never said recently. It was 80 when my sorcerer got married.
Re: Greetings! 04/15/2012 03:11 PM CDT
I think that happened about 10-12 years ago. That was when we updated the Cathedral weddings to include much more GM support, more alterations (and better alterations), more wedding and honeymoon areas, and the like. The wedding of that time was nothing like what it is today--much more personalized.

-Alyias
Re: Greetings! 04/15/2012 05:20 PM CDT
Afraid not. It was the same, except that you could only make new items, not use 2 spots to alter an item you already had.
Re: Greetings! 04/16/2012 02:39 PM CDT
My previous main got married almost exactly 12 years ago and it was $200 ($180) then. It wasn't NEARLY as nice as it is now, in fact, I never did get all my items....

This isn't normal!
What do you mean this isn't normal!?!
This is way worse!!
Re: Greetings! 04/17/2012 01:37 AM CDT
Are you sure you're not confusing the C package with the now unavailable B package?

-farmer
Re: Greetings! 04/17/2012 04:21 PM CDT

What Farmer said.

Wasn't the 80.00 package was on that ship that sank or something. Kinda fuzzy for me. I never did that particular event.
Re: Greetings! 04/17/2012 07:24 PM CDT
>>Wasn't the 80.00 package was on that ship that sank or something. Kinda fuzzy for me. I never did that particular event.

I believe you're talking about the wedding on the Wavedancer here. That had no cash cost--besides the cost to get on the Wavedancer, that is. There was a silver cost, though.

-Alyias