Wedding updates? 11/22/2011 02:16 AM CST
Just curious if the wedding updates are still in the works? Been holding off on the wedding for a while in anticipation of them.

"For what misfortune sows he knows my touch will reap" FA
Re: Wedding updates? 12/04/2011 09:11 AM CST

Also curious, sort of holding off due to the same.
Re: Wedding updates? 01/31/2012 09:25 AM CST
Wedding updates are still being worked on, but it's going to be some time before they're available to the public. I don't recommend waiting for the updates, especially if you're ready to tie the knot with someone now. There is no set date for their release at this point in time, so you should make your purchasing and planning decisions based on that.

~Galene
Re: Wedding updates? 02/09/2012 02:13 AM CST
The only thing I am curious about with the changes is the new verbs if any of the packages are to come with those. I know there was a contest a bit ago asking for new wedding verbs. If someone was to purchase a wedding now would they have access to the new verbs once they are released or will they only be allowed with specific packages? Some of the ones that were chosen would definitely fit my character more than the current ones.

Player of Astari (Prime)
Player of Amyia (Plat )

Vaalorclean]-Aize: "stabbidy stabbidy good"

xxxxxx(00:42:17): "I have every Astari action figure... And all of the trading cards... (heavy breathing)..."

Ruabadra whispers, "So I heard something about you dying, chivalrous and a squirrel."
Re: Wedding updates? 02/09/2012 11:19 AM CST
At the moment, there aren't any plans to allow people to change the sort of verbs they've received with their wedding packages.

I've gotten a lot of questions from people about the verb contest that was run a while back, so I want to address that topic. While we do plan on using portions of the verbs that won, I did say that some of the work would likely have to be edited somewhat before they were released. So, I don't suggest that anyone fully banks on what those verbs are going to be until we've actually released them.

So, for now, there is only the one set of cathedral verbs that comes with your wedding package. Everyone receives those verbs with the purchase of a wedding package. You can toggle each one of those verbs individually, so if you don't like the wording of one of them, you can choose to keep the typical messaging that non-married players have for that particular verb.

~Galene
Re: Wedding updates? 02/14/2012 04:37 AM CST
The only knot you should be worrying to tie is the one for the noose! HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

~Wyrom, ASGM
Host Manager
GameMaster Trainer
Honorary QCer

>>He has an arrow stuck in his left leg.
Re: Wedding updates? 02/14/2012 01:12 PM CST
I wish I didn't agree with this quite so much.