Warrior Fittings and Assess 11/17/2017 07:00 PM CST
Some asked me to look at something and I saw three issues:

You assess the armor for structural weaknesses and strengths.

Careful examination indicates the veil iron armor has a base strength of 86 and a base durability of 482. You also determine the current integrity of the veil iron armor to be at 100.0%.

You notice that custom fittings have been added to the armor, making it very resistant to slashing attacks. You estimate that the fittings will degrade away after thirty to forty strikes.

You notice that custom fittings have been added to the armor, making it very resistant to slashing attacks. You estimate that the fittings will degrade away after thirty to forty strikes.

[Some spiked veil iron armor adorned with ornate white ora plates has a combat effectiveness rating of 10 points of Sighted padding. It has 0 of 30 services towards the next full rank of combat effectiveness.]

Roundtime: 23 sec.

This shows warrior fittings twice, as well as mentions Sighting, for armor. It also doesn't mention "heavy".

I then checked mine, which I haven't done in awhile:

Careful examination indicates the rolaren plate armor has a base strength of 89 and a base durability of 730. You also determine the current integrity of the rolaren plate armor to be at 100.0%.

Examining the armor closely, it looks like it is lightly padded against critical blows.

[A suit of black rolaren plate armor has a combat effectiveness rating of 1 points of Critical padding and a 10.0% chance to have a combat effectiveness rating of 2. It has 1 of 10 services towards the next full rank of combat effectiveness. It has been serviced 11 times in this service window, which resets in 0d 0h 0m.]

Roundtime: 21 sec.

That read right but I guess I had let my fittings expire, so I added them back and got 2 of the same issues (no sighting thank goodness!):

Careful examination indicates the rolaren plate armor has a base strength of 89 and a base durability of 730. You also determine the current integrity of the rolaren plate armor to be at 100.0%.

You notice that custom fittings have been added to the armor, making it incredibly resistant to slashing attacks. You estimate that the fittings will degrade away after ninty to a hundred strikes.
It also appears that it is padded against critical blows.
You notice that custom fittings have been added to the armor, making it incredibly resistant to slashing attacks. You estimate that the fittings will degrade away after ninty to a hundred strikes.

[A suit of black rolaren plate armor has a combat effectiveness rating of 1 points of Critical padding and a 10.0% chance to have a combat effectiveness rating of 2. It has 1 of 10 services towards the next full rank of combat effectiveness. It has been serviced 11 times in this service window, which resets in 0d 0h 0m.]

Roundtime: 24 sec.

It dropped the description of the padding level ("lightly"), and repeated the resistance information twice.
Re: Warrior Fittings and Assess 11/23/2017 06:04 PM CST

Assuming this is a direct cut and paste, there's a typo too. "You notice that custom fittings have been added to the armor, making it incredibly resistant to slashing attacks. You estimate that the fittings will degrade away after ninty to a hundred strikes."

Ninety.
Re: Warrior Fittings and Assess 11/23/2017 06:21 PM CST
Nice catch.