Weighting on Scripted Hand-Wraps from "The Old One-Two" - Cost Too High? 10/23/2017 05:30 PM CDT
Has the brand new UAC hand/footwrap script by GM Thandiwe been assessed for use in the weighting system? (These are the balls of linen, etc., in The Old One-Two shop.)

I only ask as I got +10 service points added to the void-flaring version of these and the price seemed a bit steep. I understand the void flares add to it some, but I wanted to be sure there wasn't some wonkiness with the script being assessed as a combat script by mistake or something.

FYI, the price to add 10 service points to these was 1.7M. They are 4x void-flaring, no other bells or whistles.
Re: Weighting on Scripted Hand-Wraps from "The Old One-Two" - Cost Too High? 10/27/2017 11:00 AM CDT
Please BUGITEM the gloves and title it "WPS Script Review" and I'll take a look at it.

We already have plans to warn GMs offering the service about scripted items which haven't been reviewed yet, to hopefully about this situation in the future.

GameMaster Estild
Re: Weighting on Scripted Hand-Wraps from "The Old One-Two" - Cost Too High? 10/29/2017 07:59 AM CDT
I BUGITEMed the hand-wrap linen this morning in Plat - I only did the hand version, as the foot version is essentially the same script.

Thanks for checking into this!
Re: Weighting on Scripted Hand-Wraps from "The Old One-Two" - Cost Too High? 10/29/2017 11:30 AM CDT

I'll repeat the many requests from September to have the automated estimator available full time somewhere in the lands. Then we can take care of these requests BEFORE the item gets into the hands of a merchant.