Weighting/Padding Surcharges 09/09/2017 02:21 PM CDT
I know that the FotF services were approved before the weighting/padding changes. I am absolutely not upset about this at all. Just wanted to make a suggestion that the surcharge for weighting/padding on merchant services, specifically enchanting, be re-evaluated. For all I know it has been already and it just didn't make it into FotF.

I won one of the enchanting slots at FotF and was quoted 10.2 mil for a 5x-6x enchant on my 5x HDP plate. I pretty quickly turned the service down. My mid level wizard can easily perform that enchant, as can most wizards in Plat. Most of us charge like 1 - 1.5 mil for a 5x-6x enchant. I mean time savings has some value but not enough to justify the added cost in this case.

Once again I am absolutely not upset at all. I asked Mazreth to spin a new winner, simply because I felt the cost for the service was too high on the particular item I wanted done. I'm sure whomever won that spin is thrilled right now. Just something I hope is being looked into at some point.

Thanks!

Keith/Brinret/Eronderl

Keith is correct
-Wyrom, APM

Keith is correct.
-GameMaster Estild