Question on adding characters 08/30/2011 09:12 PM CDT
Not sure if this is the best section for this, but it's the most relevant I could find.

I have a standard subscription, and when I reactivated my account recently it gave me a list of 10 or so characters I've made on the account over the years. I only chose one character during the reactivation. Anyway I want to add another character slot or two using a couple characters from that list, but can't figure out how. I've added another character slot, and I can only figure out how to create a new character, not add one from that list. Any ideas?
Re: Question on adding characters 08/30/2011 10:51 PM CDT
I find this problem slightly irritating, too. You can choose which characters when you reactivate the account, but you can't afterward. Just send an email to billing (you can do it through the account page) and ask them to reactivate a particular character.

~ Nuadjha, the Briar Fox

You inhale deeply upon your pipe, puckering your lips as you send out three rings of smoke before you, then puff out a small vine of smoke that darts right through all three which causes them to disperse in a hazy shroud!