Flag ShowDeaths ON 01/22/2017 07:16 AM CST
I've tried this on multiple occasions but I just cannot sense deaths despite turning Flag ShowDeaths ON.

Could you possibly look into why this isn't working on the web browser version and see if there's an easy fix?
Re: Flag ShowDeaths ON 01/23/2017 10:47 PM CST
I'll see if we can get this looked at.

Wyrom, PM
Re: Flag ShowDeaths ON 04/14/2017 06:34 AM CDT
I noticed a couple of days ago that I could start to sense deaths in the web browser. It's amazing and I love it!

It appears as a result of this change that some other things got affected though...

So far what I discovered is that I can no longer check someone's PROFILE <NAME> and I can no longer read the NEWS.

When I try to either of these now, the screen scrolls down a bit to correspond to the number of lines that should be displayed ... but they're all blank. Even when I try highlighting them to see if the font is a different color or if I can copy/paste elsewhere, the lines are actually just blank with seemingly no text.
Re: Flag ShowDeaths ON 04/17/2017 01:52 PM CDT
I'll see what's going on. The deaths, arrivals, etc were something that we pushed through last week. Seems when we close one door, a few others open.

Wyrom, PM
Re: Flag ShowDeaths ON 04/17/2017 03:38 PM CDT
For the time being, type SET DIALOG OFF in the WebFE to see things like NEWS and PROFILE.

Wyrom, PM