Highest padded armor 03/01/2013 03:03 AM CST
Just curious what level of padding the most padded armor in the game has?

I've noticed a couple of masterfully padded sets for sale lately and am wondering if there's anything higher out there.

What about one handed weapons? Highest weighted weapons?

Need some items to dream about getting one day.

I saw the CCF event 'only' padded up to very heavily. Are there current merchants that will do more?

Thanks in advance for the info.
Re: Highest padded armor 03/01/2013 11:00 AM CST
The highest I've seen sold at auction on PC last year - 10x wondrously crit padded.

Top of padding table, max enchantments.

Highest weighted weapons most like are any of the claidhmores, especially the few that have extra weighting.

Highest OHE I know offhand is masterfully crit weighted (bastard axe), but there might be other higher bases.

Recently, Ebon Gate had up to masterful padding and the Droughtman grand prizes were up to exceptional weighting at one point.
Re: Highest padded armor 03/01/2013 08:12 PM CST
A 10x claidhmore recently changed hands in Plat.

-Taakhooshi, and Me

For the Story of Taakhooshi:
http://www.gsguide.net/index.php?title=Taakhooshi
Re: Highest padded armor 03/01/2013 08:45 PM CST
Isn't there a claid-weighted mattock out there. . . somewhere?

Doug
Re: Highest padded armor 03/01/2013 09:43 PM CST
Yes, and there is Brute's old maul too, which has slightly more then claid weighting on it.
Re: Highest padded armor 03/01/2013 11:05 PM CST
>Isn't there a claid-weighted mattock out there. . . somewhere?
Doug

There's more than one. Considering I owned two at one time and knew about others who owned one as well.

-farmer
Re: Highest padded armor 08/19/2013 11:00 PM CDT
In Shattered, I've got a katana that was taken to up past claid weighting. If I understand correctly what the GM told me, Claid weighting is 40 ranks, and the katana was taken to 50 ranks. Of course its in a locker because it is impossible not to lose weapons in Shattered. My warrior is sad. :(