Master/Member pins 04/20/2016 09:25 PM CDT
Anyone how to update what their master pin says after you've mastered another skill? I know I've done it before but can't for the life of me figure it out. No one else I've run in to seems to know how to either.

Thanks.
Re: Master/Member pins 04/20/2016 11:41 PM CDT
There's a pavilion in the Wehnimer's guild where you can ENGRAVE an updated inscription for your pin.

Coase
Re: Master/Member pins 04/21/2016 12:46 PM CDT

Hmmmm I just went to the pavilion, read the plaque, held my pin and typed ENGRAVE. Message said If ya want something engraved go to the ENGRAVER. Went to the Engraver and is just for House crests on shields, as I had thought. Went back to Guild pavilion and tried ENGRAVE again. No go, same message.
Any thoughts about what I am doing wrong or need to do?

Goldstr
Re: Master/Member pins 04/21/2016 09:43 PM CDT
ENGRAVE PIN
Re: Master/Member pins 04/21/2016 11:46 PM CDT
The shop you're looking for is called "Drogur's Guild Pins" -- its the stand in the southwest courtyard of the Landing guild.

Coase
Re: Master/Member pins 04/22/2016 12:53 PM CDT
I am in the southwest corner of the Landing Guild as I type here.
There is a stand in front of the pavilion which has nothing on it, no look desc,sign or anything. I go in the pavilion, go north and read the plaque about engraving.
In every place when I type engrave( Engrave, engrave pin, engrave my pin, engrave master pin ) while holding pin in my right hand I get the same response .... If you want something engraved, you better take it to the engraver!
Oh, and there is no sign, label, anything with the name Drogur.

Thanks again for your attention,

Goldstr
Re: Master/Member pins 04/22/2016 02:42 PM CDT
In the southwest corner of the guild, type GO STAND.

Coase
Re: Master/Member pins 04/22/2016 09:00 PM CDT

Well, duh! Who'd a thought! Yea, yea, everyone but this dumb warrior.......

Thanks Coase! Happy warrior got his pin updated to current mastership!

Goldstr