Wtrick spit 11/25/2015 04:47 PM CST
I'd like to see them improve this skill some. Make it so you can spit in another PC's face unless they're higher level than you. It's pretty difficult right now for face spitting. Also, I'd like to be able to spit on dead bodies if I didnt like them when they were alive. Maybe have a mechanical effect with spitting on critters they are forced to offensive stance to simulate rage and humiliation.
Re: Wtrick spit 11/25/2015 07:52 PM CST
>Thiking a moment, you recall the oath you took upon joining the guild:

>"I solemnly vow to uphold and promote the Warrior Guild. I shall not use the skills I learn to harm or steal from others for my own amusement. I shall at all times maintain the Guild's positive image as a group of warriors, first in nobility, best in tactics, foremost in bravery."

Rumor used to be that spitting at other PCs would get your guild membership pulled. Is that not the case any more?
Re: Wtrick spit 11/26/2015 02:42 AM CST
>Rumor used to be that spitting at other PCs would get your guild membership pulled. Is that not the case any more?

Definitely not the case anymore. I would also say theres no real harm going on and its more benign then say warcrying someone into rt lock. Also, the first in nobility and all that? I have a hard time seeing spitting on animals being noble but in the guild this is a task we are given.
Re: Wtrick spit 12/18/2015 05:01 PM CST

It should work like song of rage where the target would focus on who spit on it.