Warrior Guild Node? 01/26/2015 10:28 AM CST
Of all the guilds, the Warrior's Guild should be a place for some great RP. It should be their sanctuary since warriors have devoted themselves to mastering their bodies. Having a node in the Warrior's Guild would be a useful addition. Having this would allow for warriors to rest and train with others in guild skills more frequently and give more opportunity for some good warrior to warrior RP. At least from my character's perspective, training is what he lives for, but I find it hard to rest in the guild when it is much more beneficial to do it elsewhere. I know there are other improvements that could be made and I'm not sure if it is in the stars for any improvements on the guild but I think this could be a simple and small place to start and a fairly easy fix.
Re: Warrior Guild Node? 01/27/2015 01:50 PM CST

Your premise is a little strange. Why are warriors more rp orientated than any other class?

I thought I remember reading that the gms preferred not to node the guilds as that would encourage people to rest there instead of in public.
Re: Warrior Guild Node? 01/27/2015 02:00 PM CST
Each guild should already have a node for resting/practice congregation, and have had them since the beginning. If one of the newer guilds is missing a node, let me know and I'll check in on them.

Coase
Re: Warrior Guild Node? 01/28/2015 06:13 AM CST
Landing Warrior Guild has a node (Klidel). At 31 per pulse its not as good as supernodes (33), but its better than normal town rate (28) and vastly better than normal guild rate (20). Thats what I got when tested under similar conditions, other wound, stat or saturation states may give you different rates.

Mist Harbor Warrior Guild doesn't as far as I can tell. Tandra isn't, and none of the other dozen places I thought might just qualify as rest/training areas were either.
Re: Warrior Guild Node? 01/29/2015 09:36 AM CST
Also missing in Mist Harbor ...
The Mist harbor workshop isn't working properly for fittings as far as I can tell. At least the links and commands that work in the Landing workshop aren't working in Mist Harbor.