Bug with Seanette's Shout warcry 01/09/2015 10:05 AM CST
I have confirmed the bug with one other warrior and he say hes not getting the AS boost either. I'm not getting the +15 AS from Seanette's Shout anymore with a group. With a group of me and one other the other person in the group get the AS boost but no boost to me(warrior). With 3 in group me(warrior) and 2 other, only one person in the group see the AS boost. Warrior and one other in group does no see the AS boost. Seanette's Shout was working just couple days ago, but not sure why its not working now.
Re: Bug with Seanette's Shout warcry 01/09/2015 12:42 PM CST
>I have confirmed the bug with one other warrior and he say hes not getting the AS boost either. I'm not getting the +15 AS from Seanette's Shout anymore with a group. With a group of me and one other the other person in the group get the AS boost but no boost to me(warrior). With 3 in group me(warrior) and 2 other, only one person in the group see the AS boost. Warrior and one other in group does no see the AS boost. Seanette's Shout was working just couple days ago, but not sure why its not working now.

Same exact thing with my warrior. Been like this for the past 36 or so hours.
Re: Bug with Seanette's Shout warcry 01/11/2015 08:43 AM CST
Is this bug still occurring? Im not able to get in the game to check at the moment. I assume its been bugged in game at the point, right?