Stamina boost from ensorcell not working with berserk 02/14/2017 07:25 PM CST

So I have noticed that my T5 weapon does not seem to be working properly. When i am zerked I am spending 10 stamina a round, with the +25 stamina from a stamina ensorcell flare when it happens my total stamina should increase by 15 on that swing, but it only is doing +1 (or +11 with the -10 from zerk). I have noticed similar issues when at 0 stamina where I should be getting a full 25 (since 0 is being spent on the zerk MSTRIKE) but getting... less than that.

Always have a hard time with these forums but there it is.
Re: Stamina boost from ensorcell not working with berserk 04/05/2017 07:20 AM CDT

This is working as intended. Ensorcell gives a variable amount on health, stamina, and mana flares, not a set amount like it does for AS. First rank gives +5 to +10 per flare, and all other ranks add one to the floor and one to the cap. At T5 you would get a random amount from +9 to +18. After you swing cost that would be -1 to +8.
Re: Stamina boost from ensorcell not working with berserk 04/05/2017 08:33 AM CDT
"First rank gives +5 to +10 per flare, and all other ranks add one to the floor and one to the cap. At T5 you would get a random amount from +9 to +18." -- NewhallJ

These maths do not work. (Range ceiling would only be +14 at T5.)

Did you mean to say +1 to the floor, and +2 to the cap? In that case, +9 to +18 works.
Re: Stamina boost from ensorcell not working with berserk 04/05/2017 10:15 AM CDT

Yes, that is what I meant.