What CMAN Next? 10/20/2016 01:06 PM CDT
My katana-wielding warrior is about to max out with Weapon Bonding (yay!) and will have some points to spend. He only has wspec and bonding so far- any suggestions of what to go for next?
Re: What CMAN Next? 10/20/2016 02:34 PM CDT
Something to keep the (other) critters distracted while you hurt your chosen target with your boosted AS.

Feint. GroinKick. Preferably something you can do in less time than it takes them to recover from, unless there is some other benefit accruing (you have both spiked and flaring and <something else I can't think of that has a possibility of firing off> boots).
Re: What CMAN Next? 10/20/2016 03:39 PM CDT
I just mastered in tricks, so feint is covered!
Re: What CMAN Next? 10/20/2016 04:36 PM CDT
Warriors can't train groin kick, so I would advise against getting that one.

If you have tricks mastered, look at passives and a stance (probably Mongoose, maybe Asp). Pick up the first rank of Griffin's Voice once you start training War Cries and use it when you're doing guild work; it'll double the amount you can use before you blow out your voice.

My THW Elf's cmans at 90:

Skill name Mnemonic Ranks
Combat Focus focus 2
Hamstring hamstring 2
Subdual Strike sstrike 2
Specialization II wspec2 5
Coup de Grace coupdegrace 2
Weapon Bonding bonding 5
Combat Mobility mobility 1
Combat Toughness toughness 1
Surge of Strength surge 5
Parry Mastery pmastery 3
Cunning Defense cdefense 4
Griffin's Voice griffin 3

Most of the 2 rank ones are trained for defense against bandits. Coup is a lot of fun if you train more ranks, and I've heard good things about hamstring (which is nice and flavorful for a katana-user) but my warrior uses a maul.
Re: What CMAN Next? 10/20/2016 08:43 PM CDT
THW users dont have many disabling cmans but in my opinion, 2 ranks of combat mobility and 3 ranks of combat focus are a good next step. After that your personal preferences come into play. If you want more TD get more focus. If you like berserking alot mongoose and parry mastery are good targets. If you have a T4-T5 ensorcelled weapon, tainted bond is nice. And of course training in cunning defense and whichever cmans are troublesome for you.
Re: What CMAN Next? 10/21/2016 06:58 AM CDT
Pretty much covered already, but I'd add surge as one that its worth having a rank of.

I'd go for hamstring and/or a martial stance as the next major priority, maybe fit in a rank of mobility, and start adding the passive defense ones after that, though if something is giving you trouble a couple of points to get a rank in it right away is a good investment. When you do start adding for passive defense, train a few ranks of shield to get the points for bash rather than using CMan points.
Re: What CMAN Next? 10/23/2016 01:01 PM CDT
Picked up a rank of both Parry Mastery and Mongoose (I feel like one rank in Mongoose is sufficient for a while). Goes well with berserking! I'll have to decide a little bit later to go for Surge or Hamstring next. Thanks!