2 Questions 04/08/2016 07:57 PM CDT

1. When are we able to buy Master plate fittings?
Is it just when we reach a certain armor training point or are there other criteria? Crush tier maybe?
Oh, I've got 375 ranks now and can't buy master fittings.

2. I am capped with very high shield trains, maxed PF and Cmans and tower shield. Full P,B,D mastery.
Are dodge skill tps a waste or is there still some benefit? I'm a bit over 100 ranks of dodge but stopped because of this question.

Goldstr/ Ralph
Re: 2 Questions 04/08/2016 08:21 PM CDT

Correction
I meant bonus not ranks and E.P.B mastery on the second question.
Re: 2 Questions 04/08/2016 09:18 PM CDT
<1. When are we able to buy Master plate fittings?
Is it just when we reach a certain armor training point or are there other criteria? Crush tier maybe?
Oh, I've got 375 ranks now and can't buy master fittings.>

You can by masterful fittings when you've train learned Tier 5 of the ARMOR specialization. You can only buy fittings quality up to what ARMOR tier you've reached. ARMOR command will give more info.

<2. I am capped with very high shield trains, maxed PF and Cmans and tower shield. Full P,B,D mastery.
Are dodge skill tps a waste or is there still some benefit? I'm a bit over 100 ranks of dodge but stopped because of this question.>

By Full F, B, D mastery do you mean the CMANs? If so, Evade Mastery is a waste since you are likely in full plate.

"Description: Increases your chances of successfully evading an attack. The increase is higher when wearing lighter armor groups. The per rank increase is 9% while wearing Cloth armor, 7% in Leather, 5% in Scale, 3% in Chain and 1% in Plate. For example, rank 3 in Evade Mastery while wearing brigandine would result in an increase of 15% chance to evade."

As for the Dodging mangler skill, there are incremental DS benefits to continue training, even in full plate and with a tower shield. Since you are postcap, I'd recommend doing so at some point, depending on what other skills you have or are lacking.
Re: 2 Questions 04/09/2016 02:48 AM CDT

Thanks a bunch Roblar! I'm tier 4 in crush and need 40 more armor points for tier 5, Spent the needed ones on reinforcement to tier 3. So I pretty much need to max armor trains for tier 5 unless I unlearn reinforcement.

So I'll keep the dodge training I have and get back to training there after I get Master fittings.

Again, Thanks!

Goldstr