Bonding flares + splitters = ??? 03/19/2015 07:40 PM CDT
There seems to be some oddities with bonding flares and splitting weapons that atleast I was not aware of. First bonding flares:

1 An attack that cannot be outright blocked or parried Ignores B/P chance
2 An attack that does extra damage upon a successful hit 10? points of Damage weighting
3 An attack that is harder to defend against -25 DS
4 An attack that is quicker than normal -1 RT
5 An attack that strikes your opponent twice Double strike

So, common knowledge is that you can only choose one flare type and it does not trigger during special attacks (mstrikes, etc) and will automatically flare after a set number of swings, storing swing count during these special attacks . However, it appears that only flares 1,3 and 5 allow both weapons to flare at the same time while flares 2 and 4 will only alternate between the main-hand and off-hand weapons, regardless of the amount of swings. Also, flare 4 will only reduce your RT when the off-hand weapon activates, making it the worst possible selection. Does this happen with TWC in general or is it splitter specific? Another curious feature is that the DS reduction on flare 3 seems to stack with your off-hand weapon when both weapons flare at the same time, causing -25 DS on the first swing and -50 DS for the second.

I wasnt sure whether to post this here or in the game mechanics folder but warriors being one of the two professions getting the most use out of splitting weapons I thought to post this here first. Also, hopefully this will generate interest in updating warrior bonding and not nerfing it in any way. I am not concerned at all about how the splitter script interacts with bonding if that would be the result.