Warrior Interviews 02/28/2013 03:40 PM CST
Some of you may know that I've been conducting warrior interviews with a view to obtaining information about the life of a warrior from the warriors perspective.

However, the well seems to have run dry. So I am throwing it open to you.

Do you have any practical suggestions to encourage more warrior interviews? I am open to suggestion.

Please note: I draw the line at wearing nothing but a sandwich board in Wehnimers asking people to talk to me.

-
Bremerial - Chair of the 'Bring the Highman Games to Kharam-Dzu' Committee

Warrior Interviews - Have you been interviewed yet? - http://www.assessrisk.com/personal/gs4_30.htm

AIM: warriorbremerial
Re: Warrior Interviews 02/28/2013 03:43 PM CST
>>Please note: I draw the line at wearing nothing but a sandwich board in Wehnimers asking people to talk to me.

Well there went my idea, only you are missing the free drinks. Maybe harass people at guildnight?
Re: Warrior Interviews 02/28/2013 06:50 PM CST
Thank you for not subjecting us to the sight of a hairy dwarfess wearing a sandwich board. The mere thought of such sent the concept of moving back to Teras through my head very rapidly.

~Galenok
Re: Warrior Interviews 02/28/2013 08:31 PM CST
If you can best my warrior, Speelgutz, in a friendly drinking competition then he'll give you his interview.

-- Robert
Re: Warrior Interviews 02/28/2013 10:18 PM CST
Brem, you could change the questions and do second interviews. It works for Jimmy Kimmel, etc. :)

-Geijon
Re: Warrior Interviews 02/28/2013 11:50 PM CST
<< Maybe harass people at guildnight?
<< Trouble 13

Think I'll try that if I can actually get to attend. Timing is often an issue for me. Curse my UK time zone. :/ but perhaps i just need to forgo some sleep one day.

<< Thank you for not subjecting us to the sight of a hairy dwarfess wearing a sandwich board. The mere thought of such sent the concept of moving back to Teras through my head very rapidly.
<<~Galenok

Haha. I will have you know that I am as smooth as a stone subjected to the waves over eons, although you will be glad to hear me reaffirm that I currently have no plans to prove it.

<< If you can best my warrior, Speelgutz, in a friendly drinking competition then he'll give you his interview.
<<-- Robert

Game On! Robert, that's fighting talk where I come from! Bring it on! :D Will send my seconds to make the arrangements!

<<Brem, you could change the questions and do second interviews. It works for Jimmy Kimmel, etc. :)
-Geijon

I actually did consider that when we had the introduction of UAC to see the impact of this on warriors attitude to training. Perhaps I can ask supplementary questions in the future of those already interviewed. For now though, definitely want to continue focussing on those unsuspecting untapped warriors.