Can Someone Assess A Crit-Weighted Lance For Me? 04/08/2012 06:39 PM CDT
It is not temporary according to the bard. I just need to know how much weighting it has after finding it on a shelfae. Faenor lance. Please give me a holler at AIM Finkgs4 or in game as Headless, Snowbee, Slimeface, Moondream..
Re: Can Someone Assess A Crit-Weighted Lance For Me? 04/10/2012 12:44 AM CDT
Did you get this taken care of yet? If not, what time are you usually in game?

--David

"At a moment like this, I can't help but wonder, 'What would Jimmy Buffett do?'"
Re: Can Someone Assess A Crit-Weighted Lance For Me? 04/14/2012 04:12 PM CDT

This has become a bizarre issue. I definitely registered it twice on two char's but the GM I chatted with about it says it's not in the record. It's disappeared from my locker and is nowhere to be found. A bard sang to it and said it was permanently crit-weighted. I actually rolled up a warrior to use poles with this lance specifically (charge kicks ass!) but now am like, what is the point?

So, I appreciate the offer to assess it but I don't know if Simu is going to let me keep my find. It makes me a bit nervous to have reg'd and lockered stuff go POOF.
Re: Can Someone Assess A Crit-Weighted Lance For Me? 04/16/2012 07:16 PM CDT

Poof cured! It was in the locker I thought it was. The problem was that I guess in my haste running around trying to find it, I put GET LANCE and not GET LANCE FROM LOCKER (it's a minimum subscription)- I also did not look or if I did, missed it. So the GM who looked couldn't find it but I did ...or somehow it was mysteriously placed by into my locker. Muhuhuhuhhaaaa!

Anyway, I'm going to find that Warrior to assess it. Maybe it has more than slight or decent but if it doesn't will still be happy about finding it off'n a shelfae. It's poimanent
Re: Can Someone Assess A Crit-Weighted Lance For Me? 04/17/2012 02:21 AM CDT
I'll be out of town and therefore not in game until the weekend, but if you do not find someone to assess the lance by then, let me know and I can try to help.

Can't help with the blunts. Sorry.

--David

"At a moment like this, I can't help but wonder, 'What would Jimmy Buffett do?'"