ISO: Chrysogon codices 11/17/2017 11:06 AM CST
Per the Wiki: https://gswiki.play.net/Chrysogon_codex

Apparently these are lesser versions of the really good spell portfolios, but they're still slicker (for my usage) than doing a whole stack of rummaging.

(Mind you! Someone says they have one of the good portfolios they'll part with, I'm down with talking tradesies for that, instead...)

Anyone know where one might be lurking? Obviously I'd prefer one of the 20's, but I can get a 10 and wait to catch up to Xerria. Not like I'm going anywhere.... :)
Re: ISO: Chrysogon codices 11/17/2017 12:54 PM CST
These used to be available for purchase (and I believe they still are) with Troubled Waters blackscrip. The prizes rotate quarterly-ish so you may need to acquire the appropriate blackscrip and then wait for the appropriate prize rotation.

My wife won one of the unlocked ones years back (not it isn't for sale) and I purchased a locked one a few years back with blackscrip and have been trying to get it unlocked (via Xerria's really rare raffles) ever since! I agree they are pretty spiffy!

-- Robert

Damp deeply exclaims, "It's a wizard's locked project!"
Re: ISO: Chrysogon codices 11/17/2017 01:48 PM CST
I sold a few of the unlocked ones around August's Duskruin, those swapped out Oct 1st.

I forget the order but the locked 10 capacity one is likely returning next, maybe Jan 1st and the unlocked one July 1st. April 1st is the other change.
Re: ISO: Chrysogon codices 11/17/2017 01:57 PM CST
Doesn't look like PlayerShops has an entry for Roblar... :(

Should you happen to run across one, keep me in mind as a customer.
Re: ISO: Chrysogon codices 11/17/2017 02:42 PM CST
Will do.