4x white ora ( sancted for my paladin)blunt 08/12/2018 12:04 AM CDT
Greetings. I am in search of a 4x white ora blunt weapon, for my paladin who just celebrated 12 tranings.
Thanks for any suggestions.
Dahwn
Re: 4x white ora ( sancted for my paladin)blunt 08/12/2018 06:18 AM CDT
Congratulations on reaching level 12!

Option 1:

While it is possible that someone has enchanted a white ora blunt weapon up to 4x and has it for sale (or they certainly could over about a 3 week period), a more fun option (if you have 750k-1m silver to spend) would be to seek out an Iasha weapon. These were once sold off the shelf as 4x white ora weapons but they also have very fun Arkati themed zests as well as decent flares.

Note: I realize that if you are fairly new to the game this may not be a great suggestion / option but it really is a lot of fun if it does fall within your budget.

Option 2:

Search the player shops at https://ps.lichproject.org

Using the advanced search options you can easily filter down and see if anyone has a sanctified 4x blunt weapons for sale (doesn't have to be white ora to be sanctified). You can sometimes find some great bargains this way depending upon what it is you are looking for.

Option 3:

Find a 'plain old' 2x white ora blunt weapon and get a local wizard to enchant it up to 4x for you. As I mentioned above, this will take about 3 weeks so may not be in your time window for when you want to acquire this weapon.

Option 4:

Post in the EG folder and ask that they bring back Iasha weapons for sale. It has been some time and while the weapons are a lot of fun, they really aren't overpowering / shouldn't be any good reason why they couldn't put them up for sale in one of the shops (they are basically 4x flaring weapons with really cool zesty scripts).

Here is the wiki link to the Iasha weapons for you to peruse: https://gswiki.play.net/Iasha_white_ora_weapon

Longer term I would seek out a perfect weapon of higher enchant and bond to it (which you cannot do until level 25 at the earliest) but earlier on I used an Iasha weapon on my paladin to good effect.

-- Robert

Due to the volatile atmosphere, random bolts of lightning can intermittently be seen streaking through the skyline.
Re: 4x white ora ( sancted for my paladin) blunt 08/12/2018 08:29 AM CDT
>>Using the advanced search options you can easily filter down and see if anyone has a sanctified 4x blunt weapons for sale (doesn't have to be white ora to be sanctified). You can sometimes find some great bargains this way depending upon what it is you are looking for.

^this

I just noted an eonake war hammer down in one of the Solhaven shops.
Recall is that eonake is sanctified for a cleric. Conjecture is it would also be sanctified in the hands of a paladin.

Perhaps you can locate the shop-owner and see if they will allow you to try the weapon.

Alternative (and somebody left this one out). If you're strongly into the roleplay aspect of this game, this option is recommended.

Find a weaponsmith who forges blunts, and has access to an eonake or a white ora slab.
Clunk, as a master forger, recommends this option. Unfortunately, he would have to refer you to someone who has prior experience forging blunts. Clunk forges blades and brawling weapons. Clunk has a white ora slab, and he could make available enough material from it if he knew it was going to be used by a master forger.

Clunk

(Buy your swords at CBD weapons in Zul Logoth.)
Re: 4x white ora ( sancted for my paladin) blunt 08/12/2018 11:40 AM CDT
>> Recall is that eonake is sanctified for a cleric. Conjecture is it would also be sanctified in the hands of a paladin.

This is more than conjecture. It is fact. :-)

>> Alternative (and somebody left this one out). If you're strongly into the roleplay aspect of this game, this option is recommended.

This is a good additional option! It just so happens that my (dwarven - might be important for Clunk to know this) warrior has mastered Forging weapons of all types and, while his preferred metals are mithril or eonake, would potentially be willing to craft a white ora blunt if asked nicely.

He also happens to be the proud owner of a slab of eonake, but it is very unlikely that you would be able to convince him to part with any of it at this time (though you are welcome to try to change his mind on this).

-- Robert

Due to the volatile atmosphere, random bolts of lightning can intermittently be seen streaking through the skyline.
Re: 4x white ora ( sancted for my paladin) blunt 08/12/2018 03:51 PM CDT

so ... I keep extensive notes about Clunk's involvement in forging. One of those note items is who has mastered what type of forging. Catch Clunk in game sometime, tell him what you've mastered (especially if it is NOT one-handed edged or brawling) and ask Clunk to keep them in mind when doing referrals for your home-town. The list I have has name, town, and what they've mastered in.

Actually, if I get energetic, I'll add a page on this to the wiki.

Even better, somebody should ask our game coders if it would be easy for the local blacksmith to keep this list, and respond to queries (or keep a list posted near the shop) for folks who need blades forged.

Clunk

(Buy your swords at CBD weapons in Zul Logoth.)
Re: 4x white ora ( sancted for my paladin)blunt 08/12/2018 06:46 PM CDT
Thanks so much to everyone who responded. I think I did actually see a few Iasha weapons in the player shops, but wasn't too sure what the enchant was. Thanks for letting me know. A war hammer is two handed, is it not? I didn't specify one handed, I know.
I will take another look at the player shops. I thank you all again. I may only be 12 trainings, and not that wealthy, but I have family that was in the lands 20 years ago, and has recently returned, with quite a nice amount in their bank accounts.
Be well, all,
Dahwn.
Re: 4x white ora ( sancted for my paladin)blunt 08/12/2018 07:37 PM CDT
A war hammer is a one handed blunt weapon.

https://gswiki.play.net/War_hammer