re GSIV Merchant's Market site 03/25/2018 06:20 PM CDT
Greetings, can anyone give me info on this site? it seems to be where everyone is posting auctions and for sale items these days, rather then here. I found some items I wanted to purchase/bid on, but when I tried registering, it did not confirm, and I am getting no help when I tried contacting.
Thanks for any help,
Niyte
Re: re GSIV Merchant's Market site 03/25/2018 06:40 PM CDT
Are you referring to the Merchant's Market section of the Player's Corner forums or something else?

Starchitin

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.
Re: re GSIV Merchant's Market site 03/25/2018 06:49 PM CDT
Hello again, Friend! Someone else asked about a "players corner" I'm not sure if this is the same thing, as I only see it called Forum: GSIV Merchant's Market. Although I believe the website is called players forum. the top of the page is headed bulletin. I registered with the site, and was told at the end of the process, I would receive a confirmation email, which I never did. I decided to try replying to a post anyway, a few days ago, as there where some items I wanted to bid on, but evidentially forgot my username or password. upon asking for a reminder, I never got it, although the site said it was sent. When I contacted them for help, no reply. quite frustrating.
Niyte
Re: re GSIV Merchant's Market site 03/25/2018 06:56 PM CDT
Yes. That’s the forum we call the Players Corner. If you look at the top of your browser, you will see you are at gsplayers.com

You should not need confirmation to sign in and start posting.
Re: re GSIV Merchant's Market site 03/25/2018 07:00 PM CDT
I'd check my email's spam folder to make sure it didn't end up there. If it's not there, try signing up again and make sure you triple check you typed your email address correctly.

I've never had problems with the site and I'm not associated with them other then selling an occasional item there, so I can't help much more then that. Esp since it's been years since I actually created my account over there.

Starchitin

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.
Re: re GSIV Merchant's Market site 03/25/2018 07:30 PM CDT
Thank you again. I will try signing up with a different name, as I did check all three of my folders. focused, other, and junk.
Thanks, and be well.
Niyte