4x one handed edged 03/13/2018 12:09 AM CDT
looking for a 4x one handed edged weapon with some sort of flares. It would help if the weapon would be somewhat good looking. I'm not Midas rich, but have a good amount to spend. I'll check back here for any answers, thanks.
Re: 4x one handed edged 03/13/2018 01:42 AM CDT
If you have access to Four Winds Island, the traveling weapons cart carries 4x with and without flares that changes out each season.

---
;tune towncrier
Rohese: "... the TownCrier (tune in if you haven’t, it’s without doubt the best thing to ever happen on LNet)"
Xanith: "It's flat out amazing"
Doug: "100.times ^"

TownCrier News Submission link: http://bit.ly/TownCrierNews
Town
Re: 4x one handed edged 03/13/2018 05:35 AM CDT
You can also check playershops, I would think there is a good selection there. Try under items and use the search term below without quotes. If I was doing the shopping, that vibe flared talon sword in Vaalor would be my pick.

"+20 edged weapons infused power"

https://ps.lichproject.org

Sweet is the sound of the pouring rain,
And the stream that falls from the hill to plain.
Better than rain or rippling brook,
Is a mug of beer inside this Took.
Re: 4x one handed edged 03/13/2018 09:00 AM CDT
I don't know what I have off-hand, but I do know I have several flaring OHE weapons in the lockers of various characters. I make no guarantees I have anything specific, but email my play.net address with what weapon bases and flares you prefer and I'll look to see what I have. If I have one you can use, I'll give it to you for free as long as you can get to either Mist Harbor or the Landing... I need the locker space more then silvers.

Starchitin

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.
Re: 4x one handed edged 03/13/2018 10:30 PM CDT
Good eve, I do pay premium taxes....if that's what you are asking? I'm sorry, I'm returning to the lands after being gone for 20 years, and not sure what Four Winds Isle is? I don't believe they had it back then... And I'm not sure what LNet is, either..But I do thank you for your reply
Re: 4x one handed edged 03/13/2018 10:33 PM CDT
Thank you, Meonos, I just found out about the player shops last night, after I posted that message. I had wondered why there were hardly any for sale items on the boards,or auctions, such as there used to be back when I played 20 years ago, But I guess they are mostly in the player shops and that other Merchant market board. Thanks so much for your reply!
Niyte
Re: 4x one handed edged 03/14/2018 01:35 AM CDT
I feel your pain. 3.5 years ago I returned after leaving in 1995. the first two months were very difficult for me. Make friends, use the Mentors at Silverwood Manor to ask all your questions, and look up nearly everything you can think of at the wiki!

Four Winds Island is the premium only destination. If you are in the Landing, you can pick up free teleporting jewelry to get there at Zephyr Hall, just outside the N. Gates of the Landing. It is accessible from every city, via that teleporting jewelry. It's a pretty full-service town!

In other cities, the Four Winds Halls have other names ... the Wiki has a list of all of them.
https://gswiki.play.net/Four_Winds_Hall

LNet is the OOC game-wide communication network that is enabled with the Lich software, that runs on top of your game front end. However ... get your bearings first, and don't worry about it.

Welcome home!

---
;tune towncrier
Rohese: "... the TownCrier (tune in if you haven’t, it’s without doubt the best thing to ever happen on LNet)"
Xanith: "It's flat out amazing"
Doug: "100.times ^"

TownCrier News Submission link: http://bit.ly/TownCrierNews
Town
Re: 4x one handed edged 03/25/2018 06:02 PM CDT
Thank you for the reply, and info, Luxelle! and the welcome, sorry, I haven't been around for a few days.