Jester/Magician/Performing RP Props 11/04/2016 09:58 AM CDT
Hi all! I haven't posted here but figure I might since I'm looking for some items.

I'm looking to acquire items related to the jester sorts, magician or a street performer.

Stuff like a deck of those new trick cards, a pair of those older gloves that let ya do a trick or two...And almost any other item that would be good or this sort of stuff.

If you have anything that may tickle my fancy, please let me know!

Thank you!

~ Kuai
Re: Jester/Magician/Performing RP Props 11/04/2016 10:23 AM CDT
I don't have anything of the like anymore, but you could look for one of those morphing ventriloquist puppets that was released on the Dhu Gillywack (don't recall if it was first or second voyage). If something of the sort like this would fit what you're needs.

I had one years back, but I ended up selling since I never used it. Just a thought.

-Drumpel
Re: Jester/Magician/Performing RP Props 11/04/2016 11:34 AM CDT
Indeed Drumpel, been keeping my eyes out for one of those too!
Re: Jester/Magician/Performing RP Props 11/04/2016 04:16 PM CDT

You already named 2 of the things that came to mind as being the most fitting. (cards, sleight of hand gloves. I think both were at duskruin, cards for sure) One other that might be worthwhile to show off dexterity would be those juggling balls or the singular ball that you can like roll along your shoulders/hands/head. Yoyo might also be a stretch.
Re: Jester/Magician/Performing RP Props 11/04/2016 04:30 PM CDT
Indeed. I have a knuckle ball already (Singularity ball) and a fire crucible as well.

Things of note that I can remember are...

Juggling Balls - These are a bit tougher to find I feel
Gambling Kit that turns into a table - Self explanatory
Trick Deck Cards from DR - Duh
Sleight of Hand Gloves - I had a set I think I won at EG a few years back from games, and gave them to Vender. Not sure where else they came from.
Yo-Yo...Meh probably not interested in that.

I was also thinking of getting a gambling wheel, possibly one of those auction/raffle blocks as well but not so much in a rush to get that since it's a higher priced item.

Other than that, I'm drawing blanks at similar crowd pleasing related items

The Fool That Follows

~ Kuai
Re: Jester/Magician/Performing RP Props 11/04/2016 04:34 PM CDT

Darts? The kick me signs?
Re: Jester/Magician/Performing RP Props 11/04/2016 05:27 PM CDT
Kick me signs are a decent one.

Darts, maybe as a game possibly with a group...

~~The Fool That Follows

~ Kuai
Re: Jester/Magician/Performing RP Props 11/04/2016 06:03 PM CDT
I think I have two of the juggling balls you're talking about, if you want them.

You rub your silver sphere, bringing out a lustrous shine to its smooth surface.
You set the silver sphere on the top of your head and do an impressive display of frantic wiggling as it loses its balance and rolls off your head and onto your shoulder, then down along your arm and right into your hand!
You idly toss your silver sphere from hand to hand, catching it easily each time.

Those are the scripts I noted. Also one of those fake blood daggers + replacement vials, if you're interested in that?

With a theatrical gasp, you bring your ebony ritual dagger up in front of you and draw it quickly across your throat. You hear a tiny click from the dagger's hilt, and you feel a stream of something wet shoot from the dagger's fake blade, drenching your neck.

You fall to your knees in feined shock and clench your neck with one hand, doing your best to look frightened.

I bugged the typo, it should be FEIGNED. But if you want any of that, hit me up on lnet and I'll pass it off to you. :)

~Issalya

Jorshan exclaims, "I want you to kiss that dwarf girl right on the mouth!"
Jorshan points at Omrii.
Volmir kisses Omrii tenderly.
Re: Jester/Magician/Performing RP Props 11/04/2016 06:44 PM CDT
Oh that would be great Issalya, if ya don't mind.

I know the juggling balls are harder for me to find than the theater knives, but I suppose that could go well too with a performing act as well.

I'll gladly take both if you don't need or use them

~~The Fool That Follows

~ Kuai