Looking for containerss 03/13/2015 08:54 PM CDT

I'm looking for gear thats better than the equipment from the turnip farm. I need a gem pouch, a shoulder worn, and a pack. Description of no import because I'll get them altered. If you have something deeper than normal hit me up. If in a playershop then give me directions too. Non-FourWinds so can only pick up in person in the landing.
Re: Looking for containerss 03/16/2015 02:14 PM CDT
I could pick you up a pack from the Rogue's Guild; those are pretty good. This one isn't even full.

>rem pack
You take a jade-clasped deep black silk pack off your back.
>inspect pack
You carefully inspect your deep black silk pack.
You estimate that a jade-clasped deep black silk pack can store a very large amount with enough space for any number of items.
You determine that you could wear the pack on your back. The pack appears to serve some purpose.

>weigh pack
You carefully examine the deep black silk pack and determine that the weight is about 64 pounds.
Roundtime: 5 sec.

R>look in pack
In the deep black silk pack you see a warped wooden wedge, some blackened mithril leg greaves, a white flask, a Wehnimer's promissory note, a blue crystal, a tattered linen bandage, a bone-handled dark invar lockpick, a superior vultite sai, a gornar-tipped ochre vultite sai, an opal-inset vultite sai, a pear-cut pink topaz ring, a tree bark amulet, a crystal amulet, a crystal amulet, a crystal amulet, a copper lockpick, an opalescent ora lockpick, a cerulean-hued wavy glaes lockpick, a pearl-etched thin alum lockpick, a blue crystal, some pure white leather gloves, a kelyn-tipped myklian scale lockpick, a tiny white pearl, a blue crystal, a small statue, a Borthuum Mining Company scrip, a sapphire-set imflass stickpin, a small white jade-rimmed mirror, a white crystal, a blue crystal, a translucent green-sheened crystal, a black crystal, a black crystal, a tattered locker manifest, a single white eyeball, a blackjack, a glistening black eye, a rusty doorknob, a white linen flag, a shiny coin, a thick glass vial, a green-tinted vial, a thick glass vial, a charred and burnt treasure map, a silver and crimson swirled rod, a gnome travel brochure, a wingstem potion, a white flask, a tiny pink pearl, a perfect winter rose, a white flask, an amethyst inset platinum talisman, a bloodstained linen eyepatch, a glistening black apple, a silver pickle, a bejeweled ruby bird, a thick glass vial, a green-tinted vial, a scorched scroll, a sheaf of yellowed paper, a small statue, a glistening black apple, a small statue, a pale white vultite-studded cestus, a white crystal, a small statue, a sapphire brushed rolaren lockpick, a crystal-inset red copper lockpick, a small statue, a small statue, a set of professional calipers, a small statue, a small statue, a diamond-edged black vaalin lockpick and an ebony vultite dagger.

"The enemy is so many, and our country so small ...
where shall we find the space to bury all of them?"
Re: Looking for containerss 03/18/2015 02:49 AM CDT
Definitely check the stuff creatures drop.

The 2 pound, 20 capacity satchels are quite good. Finding a decent cloak that way also isn't overly challenging.

"What Kaldonis does on his off time is totally Kaldonis's business, dude." ~Scribes
Re: Looking for containerss 03/21/2015 08:40 AM CDT
Thanks for the offer and advice. Got a pack thats about the same as that one though. Probably get something else on the Spitfire or from Duskruin. Probably lots of nice stuff in playershops, but looking threw the morass is a pain.
Re: Looking for containerss 03/21/2015 12:34 PM CDT

>but looking threw the morass is a pain.

not so hard to look for whatever size you want and where worn at http://shops.lichproject.org