Warcry for help. 04/26/2015 06:39 PM CDT

Solmaris weakened from battle enters the Garden of the Champion and walks over to a bronze statue where he firmly plants his blade into the ground between him and the statue, kneels down and begins to pray seeking guidance.

The in the shadows a faint hiss can be heard whispering "Forsssaken".

Solmaris ignores his surroundings and continues to pray calling for guidance from V'tull.

A sense of emptiness fills Solmaris's chest and his eyes glow blood red, blood tears fall from his eyes as he snarls and sneers, his eyes fixed on a bronze statue, he continues his prayers calling for guidance from Master V'tull.

Solmaris lets out a blood curling warcry!

His arms begin to engorge and his grip on a jade-hilted vultite flamberge tightens as his warcry continues, his voice causing you to tremble and collapse to your knees in fear.

In a fit of rage Solmaris bursts to his feet pulling the blade out of the ground and raising it to the sky, as a shadowy tempest begins to forum above him.

A shadowy tempest crackles and sparks with emerald green and blood red lightning.

A bolt of lightning shoots out from the shadowy tempest and strikes Solmaris's jade-hilted vultite flamberge.

The lightning begins to spark as it wraps itself around the blade, traveling down till it has completely engulfed it only to quickly seep into the blade.

A dark hooded figure enters the garden quietly surveying the area.

The dark hooded figure point's at Solmaris and say "You have forsssaken the Massster. You now dare to return here and asssk for guidance?"

The dark hooded figure makes a complex gesture and channels it at Solmaris, he becomes calm, his eyes return to normal.

Solmaris blinks a few times and says "Tell Master Luukos his souls will be delivered all the same, but my true Master was always V'tull."
Solmaris continues "I am in need of a priest to seal this path. Will you call forth the priests of V'tull and tell them I wish to pledge my life to him or are you here to make this more difficult then it needs to be."

The dark hooded figure replies "You made your blood oath to Master Luukos, there is only one way to leave his servitude. Do you accept?"

Solmaris shrugs and waves a dismissive hand at the dark hooded figure, replying "Either bring me the priests for the Intercession or be gone with you, I have no time for your smoke and mirror tricks."

A Sheruvian harbinger enter the garden.

.... To be continued?

* The death cry of Solmaris echoes in your mind causing you to momentarily twitch.

OOC well there is the setup... I do hope I can get a few priests of Lornon together to hopefully make this come true or well... as close as possible. I had originally converted to Luukos but as a warrior and my crazy characters nature while hunting, V'tull only seems like the proper selection and path.

Any input is always welcome and encouraged... I do hope to do more with this and perhaps use it some how to scare the Empire away... heheh (empire thing won't happen but always opportunities for fun one way or another.)