Label Wagon Returns 09/10/2018 10:29 PM CDT
Hey folks,

Just a heads up that Nycolle will be working in the Label Wagon tomorrow, so it will be around (starting then) for a week. Expect it to move along around when Geltrude's due in the following week. Stock up while you have the chance!

~Just Jainna
Re: Label Wagon Returns 09/10/2018 10:46 PM CDT

5pm makes me :.(
Re: Label Wagon Returns 09/11/2018 09:42 AM CDT
I messaged you on Discord, should you have something specifically you want done, I'll be around then and have no intentions of getting anything worked on.

Although I may buy some labels from the shop otherwise
Re: Label Wagon Returns 09/11/2018 11:13 PM CDT
where is the wagon?
Re: Label Wagon Returns 09/12/2018 07:55 AM CDT

[Wisteria Lane]
The warm smell of freshly baked bread wafts through the air, originating from the nearby bakeshop. Sandwiched against the side of the bakery is another shop, which is flanked by yet another. Though the storefronts all appear the same here, huddled together nearly on top of one another, each one retains its own unique characters and signs. You also see a wooden plank wagon with a bright white roof.
Obvious paths: east, west

:D
Re: Label Wagon Returns 09/12/2018 05:50 PM CDT
>look
[Wisteria Lane and Rose Avenue]
Night has fallen on the alcove of Wisteria Lane, blanketing it in silvery moonlight. Small campfires, surrounded by the gypsy folk, burn brightly in the darkness and ancient songs drift on the wind. The circle of wagons and tents set up by various traveling merchants are brightly colored and a complete contrast to the more orderly glass-walls of the atrium across the street. You also see a black woodpecker that is flying around.
Obvious paths: north, west
>w
>w
[Wisteria Lane]
Light pours from the bakeshop windows illuminating the baker as he works diligently on the morning dough, while only a single candle burns in the window of the yarn shop. Very little moonlight makes its way through all of the shops and signs that line both sides of the streets, leaving everything shadowed in pitch. You also see an oversized mahogany wagon.
Your black woodpecker followed.
>
[Wisteria Crossing]
Glowing candlelight, in various hues of orange and yellow, warms the cool cobblestone street of Wisteria Crossing through the night. Many of the shops have closed for the evening, turning the daytime bustle of the market place into a serene village square. The cool, crisp scent of evening drifts on the soft breeze moving down the long, empty street. You also see an establishment.
Obvious paths: north, east, south, west
>w
>w
[Wisteria Lane]
A thin layer of dew covers the flowers planted in the windowboxes along the street. In the area, only a single shop remains open, its warm candlelight glowing in the windows breaking the eerie darkness as it flickers across the cobblestones. The sign above its door, as well as the various hides left hanging outside, indicates that it is the furrier's shop. You also see a knacker's barrel.
>w
[Wisteria Lane and Daisy Avenue]
Soft moonlight dapples the awnings that accent the shops along Wisteria Lane, subduing their bright colors into shades of cool grey. Light cast from candles displayed in windows dances upon the cobblestone street, beckoning passersby to peruse their wares. An old dwarf on tall stilts nimbly moves down the road between the wrought iron lanterns, filling each with oil.
Obvious paths: north, east
>
You can't go there.
>w

That's the entirety of Wisteria lane.

so... label wagon? anyone?
Re: Label Wagon Returns 09/12/2018 05:55 PM CDT

I am a premium subscriber in Shattered.

maybe that's why it's not there?

so... how about throwing it in shattered? cause you know. we gotta organize!
Re: Label Wagon Returns 09/12/2018 09:02 PM CDT

You know that I'm the one who discovered that it was broken, right? i'm good like that.

your pal,

good ol Mitch
Re: Label Wagon Returns 09/16/2018 09:20 PM CDT
The Label Wagon is available in Shattered now.

~Just Jainna