For Ladies Jainna and Elidi re: feature-worn quills - 03/26/2018 03:40 PM CDT
I have been documenting some of my favorite items from Caligos on the wiki, and among them is my quill. The quill was created using the nibs that Tamuz sold in the shop "Write Stuff".

I had forgotten until I sat down to fully document all the verb traps that the quill script is actually a tiered script. I don't know how or where it can be unlocked, but was wondering if it could be added to Xerria's list, perhaps? Unless these particular quills are part of some other event I'm as yet unaware of.

Here's the quill's page, for reference. Tamuz credited Elidi with the quill script in his nib teaser. :)

https://gswiki.play.net/Feature-worn_quill

Thank you!

Elysia
Re: For Ladies Jainna and Elidi re: feature-worn quills - 03/26/2018 04:28 PM CDT
>>Here's the quill's page, for reference. Tamuz credited Elidi with the quill script in his nib teaser. :)

This quill script debuted last summer at the premium festival in Now is the Write Time (https://gswiki.play.net/A_Midsummer_Night%27s_Festival_2017#Now_is_the_Write_Time). You can expect unlocking opportunities this year!

~Elidi~
Re: For Ladies Jainna and Elidi re: feature-worn quills - 03/26/2018 04:39 PM CDT
Yay! Thank you, I'll look forward to it. I wear my quill almost all the time. :)
Re: For Ladies Jainna and Elidi re: feature-worn quills - 03/26/2018 04:50 PM CDT

Also, since the analyze didn't have a particular name, I just called it "feature-worn quill" to differentiate it from other quills... if there is another name you would prefer, I can change that. :)
Re: For Ladies Jainna and Elidi re: feature-worn quills - 03/26/2018 04:52 PM CDT
>>Also, since the analyze didn't have a particular name, I just called it "feature-worn quill" to differentiate it from other quills... if there is another name you would prefer, I can change that. :)

You're spot on! I call them Feature Quills.

~Elidi~
Re: For Ladies Jainna and Elidi re: feature-worn quills - 03/26/2018 04:55 PM CDT

Okay! I'll tweak the page name and the linkbacks to it either tonight or tomorrow to make them "Feature Quill". :)

<3
E