W/P/S Services! 02/26/2018 05:25 PM CST
Hey folks,

We're going to be offering monthly W/P/S servicing for a limited number of randomly selected customers in 2018! Since this is a little late to calendar it for February, I'm going to bump it up to Saturday, March 3rd at approximately 1 PM Eastern time.

10 customers, up to 10 services, an individual item can only be worked on once per session. Hope to see you there!

ASGM
Re: W/P/S Services! 02/26/2018 09:48 PM CST
>> 10 customers, up to 10 services, an individual item can only be worked on once per session. Hope to see you there!

I've been pretty disappointed in the W/P/S offerings to date (i.e. 5 services if you are lucky enough to be selected) to the point where I have ignored this service offering so far (referring to non-pay events for clarity). At 10 services this is at least interesting enough that I may start pursuing it.

Thanks for offering this!

-- Robert

Due to the volatile atmosphere, random bolts of lightning can intermittently be seen streaking through the skyline.
Re: W/P/S Services! 02/27/2018 09:43 AM CST
Instead of 25 for 5 services, it's 10 for 10. Huzzah!!

Seriously, we were given the impression this was supposed to be an automated service where the Caps were how many tickets, silvers, bloodscrip, seashells, thingamadoos, whateversyoumakeupnexties were the limiting factor.

This whole luck AND paying thing is annoying.
Re: W/P/S Services! 02/27/2018 10:33 AM CST
I think different folks took "what they wanted to hear" from the announcement(s).

"this was supposed to be an automated service" -- RBaldwin

My takeaway was that there were going to be multiple distribution methods.
Premium. Luck/spinner. Pay-to-win/Duskruin. Automated & interactive/GM. Whatever

So far I've seen, well... all of the above.
Re: W/P/S Services! 02/27/2018 11:28 AM CST
Thanks for this. My only question/comment would be that I hope the times will vary each month? Saturdays at 1PM eastern are a time that I, for one, would never be able to make.

Avaia, player of