A plethora of THWs 05/22/2014 02:31 PM CDT
I have number of THWs stacked up. Four 7x weapons and a bunch of other stuff. Descriptions of the 7x are as follows:

Fel-handled ora-studded maul ... enchanted to 7x
ash-hafted war mattock ... enchanted to 7x
rolaren flail ... enchanted to 7x
Perfect maoral-hafted steel maul ... enchanted to 7x

A magical claidhmore:

gold-hilted faenor claidhmore

I have several katanas of various enchants, all critter found:

silver-hilted ora katana
bone-hilted imflass katana
bronze-hilted faenor katana

and an antique which I have had for many years:

Large black ash mattock inset with black deathstones on the shaft ... +18 AS, VHDW (6-30 extra HP damage)

Ok, I expect MBs of 5 million on the first three 7x weapons, 6 million MB for the perfect maul. The magical claidh has an MB of 5 million. I haven't the faintest clue what the other stuff is worth, so make reasonable offers and I'll consider them. If I don't get decent offers here, I'll go to the unofficials; just letting you folks get first crack at them.

"So, what does that green line on the graph represent?"

"Oh, that's the projection of a hypothetical offspring from a union between Sauron and Cruella de Ville; we use that as a baseline for determining character alignment."
Re: A plethora of THWs 05/23/2014 09:01 AM CDT
In 2008, I sold an un-altered black ash mattock for 7M. There's six years of mark-up to account for, though... :)
Re: A plethora of THWs 07/15/2014 11:15 PM CDT
A nice collection of Two-handers. I hope you sell a few. :)

Lady Nairena
Air Mage of Ta'Vaalor
Proud Member of the Eahnor Assembly
Re: A plethora of THWs 07/18/2014 07:33 AM CDT
Very Heavily Damage weighted is 6-14.

Expertly damage weighted is 6-30.
Re: A plethora of THWs 07/19/2014 02:05 AM CDT
>>Very Heavily Damage weighted is 6-14.

Expertly damage weighted is 6-30.<<

Ah, thanks; I was never that much into damage weighting, so not familiar with the category terminology. When first they came out, those mattocks delivered a flat +30 extra damage. The implementation of damage randomization changed it to the current 6-30. Which rather annoyed me no end, since the average extra damage inflicted was almost halved.

"So, what does that green line on the graph represent?"
"Oh, that's the projection of a hypothetical offspring from a union between Sauron and Cruella de Ville; we use that as a baseline for determining character alignment."
Re: A plethora of THWs 07/19/2014 02:36 AM CDT
>>A nice collection of Two-handers. I hope you sell a few. :)<<

Hi sweetie; alas, the market seems a bit down. The katana you bought is the only sale so far. Which, I might add, you got at a significant discount, because of our, umm, female bonding. ::nudge nudge, wink wink:: That's OK, I appreciate your spell ups; thanks!

Apparently no one reads the official "for sale" folders any more. Look how long it took you to respond to my initial post! I keep meaning to post in the "for sale" section of the unofficials, but I'm having trouble finding the proper folder. Also, I'm just that lazy. :P

Come on folks, make some offers. I don't actually need the money, but it's annoying to see all these fine weapons lying idle in my locker.
Re: A plethora of THWs 07/21/2014 08:54 AM CDT
Oh, I read 'em; I just didn't need any of the weapons/wasn't willing to pay the price/didn't have the silvers. (Pick a reason, any of them are valid. :)
Re: A plethora of THWs 09/25/2015 09:39 AM CDT

Did you sell that Perfect Steel Maul by chance?
Re: A plethora of THWs 10/01/2015 08:20 PM CDT
My word; I never expected any inquiries after this long. I'll have to check my locker and see what I have left. I'll get back to you tomorrow.
Re: A plethora of THWs 10/02/2015 01:29 PM CDT
Yep, I still have it. My wizard is semi-retired and hasn't been doing much except enchanting one or two things for my rogue (my currently active character). So, she hasn't been doing much merchanting the last few months. I take it you are interested?