Any plans to have ensorcelled items drop from the treasure system? 05/08/2017 04:42 PM CDT
Similar to how enchanted gear will sometimes drop from the treasure system, are there any plans to have ensorcelled gear as a potential drop going forward?

-- Robert
Re: Any plans to have ensorcelled items drop from the treasure system? 05/08/2017 05:57 PM CDT
>Similar to how enchanted gear will sometimes drop from the treasure system, are there any plans to have ensorcelled gear as a potential drop going forward?

Considering how they won't let ensorcelled items be done in any other manner other than by sorcerers, I highly doubt this would ever happen.

-Drumpel
Re: Any plans to have ensorcelled items drop from the treasure system? 05/08/2017 08:31 PM CDT
I get (and support) not offering it via merchants given player sorcerers can ensorcell pretty much any item under the sun (except for super high end gear) but just like 5x through (I've heard) 8x gear dropping in the treasure system I would expect to see T1-T3 (super rare T4?) ensorcelled items also being available via the treasure system.

I'd honestly be more excited to see a 4x armor with T3 ensorcell on it vs seeing a 6x armor drop these days... okay, maybe equally excited in that example.

Similarly like we see 5x and 6x gear available for sale at events off the shelf, why not have up to T3 gear available "off the shelf" at events as well?

I don't think the correct answer is to remove higher enchant gear from the treasure system or from event shops. I do think ensorcelled items should also be available in a similar fashion though.

-- Robert