Random drops from GS3 days 02/04/2017 04:25 PM CST
Has anyone made a list of the random treasure drop items from GS3 that no longer exist - or at least, no longer drop?

I know there used to be red crystals and slate wands, and the basic imbeddibles like granite/brass/steel/etc. rod/wand/amulets. On the more mundane side, I also recall finding tarts that weren't moldy or out-of-date. Those don't seem to drop anymore. Are there others?
Re: Random drops from GS3 days 02/04/2017 10:30 PM CST

I used to have a bowtie collection. They do not seem to drop lately.

:D
Re: Random drops from GS3 days 02/06/2017 12:55 AM CST

That's sad. Bowties are cool.

Not as cool as fezzes, though.
Re: Random drops from GS3 days 02/06/2017 01:02 PM CST
Most of your imbeddables are now going to be the more attractive "an opal-inset gold crown" and whatever. I find lots of crowns & tiaras, some orbs, a fair number of amulets; not so many on the rods or wands, but a few.
Pretty much all are for "an average amount of mana", about which I have asked (like, "why can't a good treasure drop... hold some more mana, maybe?").

Most of them are crumbly, however.

While I'm loresinging to the ones I find, I save all of the ones that are persistent, in case I can use a grot t'kel on them after the first spell imbedded runs out. (Saves me from having to remember a new item noun to rub/tap/wave for activation... :)