Hunting Pressure is a working system 11/07/2016 03:50 PM CST
During the time that Ebon Gate was running, apparently I (and the like 3 people who I see in my Bard's current area) were killing a LOT of things that age level, because I would see a lot fewer dropped gems, and those that were would be amethysts & agates and lapis lazuli.

Now that everyone is back in their normal stomping grounds, I am again seeing blue & pink sapphires & the Uncut Trio (rubies & diamonds & emeralds), and once more having the potential to see two diamonds (or a diamond & emerald) in a single box, as it had been before.

So, clearly, while everyone was off playing games in the midway, the four of us in that area were shifting the "normal" mark pretty heavily. And it is now shifting back.

I am pleased.
Re: Hunting Pressure is a working system 11/07/2016 06:10 PM CST
Mind mentioning where you're hunting so the scripters farming minotaurs the last few days can head on over?

Starchitin

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.
Re: Hunting Pressure is a working system 11/07/2016 07:49 PM CST
Yes.

Yes, I do.

(Hey, you're going to get a nice chunk of these silvers. Just keep Ensorcelling! :)
Re: Hunting Pressure is a working system 11/07/2016 08:17 PM CST
Yes, Dear

Starchitin

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.