Banished mechanics? 08/05/2014 12:36 AM CDT
I find myself banished from a town. What does this mean, exactly?

If I am found in town, what happens? I am fined, sent to jail, bonked on the head and dropped outside city limits? Can I extract my silvers from the bank or can I run through and check on my goods for sale in my playershop?

I understand the RP implications, I just want to know the mechanical implications so that I can plan accordingly.

Thanks in advance.

~ Bill, Coyote.
Re: Banished mechanics? 08/05/2014 01:18 AM CDT
Basically you get arrested every time you are in the town limits. If that happens, you have time to go to the bank, get money, get your stuff and leave before you are arrested again though.

Madmountan has already taken all of his money and things and left town. (After being arrested immediately after being banished. Worst timing on the arrest cycle ever). Seriously, while I was in the 60 second roundtime from the banishment, I got arrested for coming back into town because I was stuck in RT. That sucked, but I paid my fine, withdrew my funds and moved towns.

Yee haw! This storyline is awesome.

-Madmountan's Player
Re: Banished mechanics? 08/08/2014 04:11 PM CDT

One day I hope to be banished for as cool a reason as the Crosslings...but maybe from Ta'vaalor...or Sol Haven...except I need the Sol Haven ship to RR so hopefully Ta'vaalor.