Archery Windows and Ballistas 04/30/2014 12:56 PM CDT
An update was just rolled in to reduce the upper roundtime to use these significantly. The lowest roundtime you can receive is about the same, but nothing should make you wait as long as you were waiting.

Ballistas will show the biggest change, reducing the roundtime for the absolute cap by about a minute. Your strength bonus is also being factored in now to how much roundtime you will receive, where before, only the strongest characters were getting any reduction.

~Wyrom, SGM
Premium
Platinum
Promotions
Re: Archery Windows and Ballistas 04/30/2014 02:59 PM CDT
Now this is soooo nice. Now, not to make your life too tough, but how about making it so folks get a bit of experience from using these? I'm way past the age of using the towers and such, but I've always felt that people who use them are doing those of us on the ground a huge service by providing cover fire. But they get no experience for doing so. Now I understand that it gives them a means to participate but I would like to see them have some chance of reward for their efforts. Even if there were a way of granting them an RPA. Anything would be great.

I do love the RT reductions though and am very pleased with the strength based RT. WAY TO GO WYROM!!!!

Only the dead have seen the end of war - Plato

Radeek Andoran
General, Drakes Vanguard
Re: Archery Windows and Ballistas 04/30/2014 05:29 PM CDT
>>Now this is soooo nice. Now, not to make your life too tough, but how about making it so folks get a bit of experience from using these?

The lack of EXP was an error and has recently been fixed. It's not much, but should occur upon a kill shot.

Big thanks to GM Wyrom for being awesome and adjusting the round times on these and GM Auchand for the exp fix.

Now man those towers!

-GM Kenstrom-
Waylayer of Wehnimer's Landing
Human Guru
Giantmen Guru
Re: Archery Windows and Ballistas 05/08/2014 10:55 AM CDT
<<The lack of EXP was an error and has recently been fixed. It's not much, but should occur upon a kill shot.

Somehow I missed this posting, for a solid week. Thanks a bunch for fixing this! Kudos to all three of you, GM's Wyrom, Auchand, and Kenstrom.

Only the dead have seen the end of war - Plato

Radeek Andoran
General, Drakes Vanguard