Online Harassment 08/01/2016 07:29 PM CDT

"A course of conduct directed at a specific person that causes substantial emotional distress in such person and serves no legitimate purpose" or "Words, gestures, and actions which tend to annoy, alarm and abuse (verbally) another person."
Re: Online Harassment 08/01/2016 09:35 PM CDT
I'm nor sure as to the point of your post but I'll contribute...

>> "A course of conduct directed at a specific person that causes substantial emotional distress in such person and serves no legitimate purpose"

I'm good with this language.

>> "Words, gestures, and actions which tend to annoy, alarm and abuse (verbally) another person."

I have some heartache with this one. There are some people in the world that just go out of their way to be annoyed by other people. My actions may annoy you but that doesn't necessarily mean I am harassing you, maybe you just need to grow a thicker skin or be a little more tolerant?

By way of example, I find the walk where the person is flailing their arms and stumbling from room to room extremely annoying. Am I being harassed if someone walks this way and I seem them regularly? I've expressed that I feel the text should be altered into something less annoying but outside of that I just need to suck it up and deal with it.

Or does your definition have to meet all three criteria? Annoy, alarm, and abuse? In which case my example only meets one of the three.

-- Robert

A powerful whirlpool is suddenly overtaken by a windy vortex!
Re: Online Harassment 09/06/2016 02:40 PM CDT
>I'm nor sure as to the point of your post but I'll contribute...

Hmm, funny seeing this now. I actually have a relatively good idea what it's about but anyway.

>By way of example, I find the walk where the person is flailing their arms and stumbling from room to room extremely annoying.

Flail is only here to annoy you. Since he's so chipper, helpful, and relatively, sane, he has to embody me as a player if I can't be Kaldonis.