Any devout followers of Tonis needed, being a cleric not needed 06/05/2017 06:35 PM CDT

Looking for a player to involve in my character's storyline who can do some kind of ritual to align her to Tonis, it's RP only, so you can be a rogue or anyone else, but they have to be devout and know some kind of rite to please Tonis, like, stealing from people or something is fine. This will be part of one of my stories so please don't apply if you don't want your character written about from the perspective of my character.

My character's story is happening in Solhaven currently but it could be in another town.

NEVER NOT POST
Re: Any devout followers of Tonis needed, being a cleric not needed 06/05/2017 06:55 PM CDT
If you don't have any luck finding someone who has a more active Tonis follower, my sorcerer considers Tonis her patron and is generally in the Solhaven area generally.

- Overlord EK

>You now regard Eorgina with a warm demeanor.
Re: Any devout followers of Tonis needed, being a cleric not needed 06/06/2017 03:53 PM CDT
That's funny, I have a Tonis sorcerer too. The cleric's name is Aeonelas, basically, the Tonis follower would just have to be willing to proselytize and convince her to do some ritual binding her to Tonis. Then, I will have her convert.

NEVER NOT POST