who skill 06/25/2010 09:47 AM CDT
One of the side effects of the skill titles has been to kill "who prof" as a way of finding who might be available for guild partner tasks. Moving titles from profession to skill lists means that they no longer show up on who prof because they are now wearing a skill title rather than a profession one. Its

Could we get a skill filter for who, or get to see those wearing skill titles via who prof?
Re: who skill 06/26/2010 05:56 AM CDT
Since we have so many titles available, how about a flag or something that will show our profession when 'who prof <whatever>' is done? If toggled on, 'who prof empath', for instance, would list all empaths with this toggled on, even if they have 'Spiritweaver' as their profession. If toggled off, they would not show up.
Re: who skill 06/26/2010 03:12 PM CDT
Why not make it to where they'd be on that list regardless of if they have a title showing or not? Long as they have it toggled anyway.
Re: who skill 06/26/2010 03:40 PM CDT
A person hiding their title is choosing to conceal their profession for whatever reason, which may include not wanting people approaching them for guild help. I wouldn't like it if you could not override the who prof command.

~ The girl behind Debia

Contribute to the economy of Debia! You too can make a difference!
http://pshops.lichproject.org/shops/3792
Re: who skill 06/26/2010 07:39 PM CDT
>A person hiding their title is choosing to conceal their profession for whatever reason, which may include not wanting people approaching them for guild help. I wouldn't like it if you could not override the who prof command.
~ The girl behind Debia

What she said.

I haven't used a professional title since they released the special premium ones, and for good reason. My character identifies more with 'farmer' than with 'insertwhateverprofessionaltitlehere'.

Update Who Prof with the new titles, but don't override it when people choose not to show any professional title.

-farmer

That's just what we want, criss-crossing furrows all over the town streets from someone wandering through with their animated plow super buddy.
-Strath

Re: who skill 06/26/2010 09:54 PM CDT
I believe that is the whole point of a toggle so a person has a choice. And although I don't fall under the category there are people out there who don't wear a professional title because they don't suit the person not for a lack of wanting to be identified with that profession.