Title spelling 01/31/2015 10:08 PM CST
I was going through the titles available to me, and noticed an odd thing; on that list, nightstalker and shadowwwalker run together. Is there any way to break these up into two words? Shadow Walker and Night Stalker look better, IMO.

"So, what does that green line on the graph represent?"
"Oh, that's the projection of a hypothetical offspring from a union between Sauron and Cruella de Ville; we use that as a baseline for determining character alignment."
Re: Title spelling 02/01/2015 11:04 PM CST
I've always wished that "Witch" was a sorcerer title available to male characters. "Warlock" just doesn't do it for me.

:::looks at the title of the OP thread:::

Oh, I mean, why isn't the male version of the highest sorcerer profession title spelled W-I-T-C-H? It's spelled in this crazy way which doesn't seem to reflect the pronunciation ^_^

I settled for "Witch Doctor". But am I the only one that thinks "Witch" shouldn't be limited to female characters? I use the term "witchcraft" all the time to describe what my sorcerer does.

>Kayse scrambles to avoid being sucked into the void!
Re: Title spelling 02/03/2015 04:25 PM CST
DAID
I settled for "Witch Doctor". But am I the only one that thinks "Witch" shouldn't be limited to female characters? I use the term "witchcraft" all the time to describe what my sorcerer does.

Don't kid yourself, we all know your warlockcraft tricks!

GameMaster Estild
Re: Title spelling 02/03/2015 05:17 PM CST
DAID

>> Don't kid yourself, we all know your warlockcraft tricks! -- GameMaster Estild

Faulkil exclaims "He turned me into a newt!"
Faulkil explains "I got better..."

-- Robert

"Wyrom isn't interacting with me, I think he is AFK scripting."
Re: Title spelling 02/03/2015 05:24 PM CST
Sigh. You know when Estild mocks you your hopes are shattered.

Kaldonis is still a witch, though. :P

>Kayse scrambles to avoid being sucked into the void!