AG titles 06/03/2013 04:50 PM CDT
Could we get some more titles, perhaps? Bandit bounty related ones and helping ones or maybe like 1k+ in each section. You see Japhrimel Laurentiu Faendryl the Gem Hoarding Fanatic
Re: AG titles 07/03/2013 07:49 PM CDT
Speaking of AG titles, I recently bugged the fact that changing my title to an AG title, allowed the warrior-specific greetings to occur (i.e. nodding warily at rogues, nodding and smiling at empaths, etc) I'm not sure why having an AG title (like gem-hoarder, etc) would suddenly allow someone to know that I'm a warrior when I greet them. If I have no title, I get the default greeting (you nod to so and so). Why can't I do that with an AG title too?
Re: AG titles 07/04/2013 02:17 AM CDT
Might be silly but do you have your show profession flag on as well? If you do, I suggest turning it off and seeing what happens.
Re: AG titles 07/04/2013 06:48 PM CDT
The show profession flag controls it. You probably should be getting them with no title when you have that flag on, but the flag is how you can still keep the greetings after a whole lot of warrior titles got shifted onto the skill list.
Re: AG titles 07/04/2013 06:51 PM CDT
The showprofession flag SHOULD control it. However, it currently doesn't. It's a holdover from days where all post name titles WERE profession titles.

~Vanah
Re: AG titles 07/08/2013 11:42 PM CDT
My Showproffesion flag has been OFF for a very long time. In the early days, he didn't want anyone to know he was really a warrior.

Vanah, can we fix the holdover issue then, or are characters like myself destined to not have a post name?

Teffor Magsema
Scrollwarrior of Icemule Trace
Re: AG titles 07/09/2013 03:16 AM CDT
There is a small workaround to the issue as well. You can NOD GREET to people rather than simply using GREET, and you will nod to them in greeting regardless of your profession or theirs.

Gretchen

Meeting Nilandia: http://gsguide.wikia.com/wiki/Nilandia
Nilandia's GS4 Info Repository: http://www.nilandia.com
AIM: Lady Nilandia
Re: AG titles 07/18/2013 03:54 PM CDT
I like this idea! Thanks!