Hidden Voices and Silent Visions (Cross Post) 04/23/2016 03:15 PM CDT
I Thought I would post this in here since it seems like the grimswarm are getting a little rowdy in Ta'Vaalor if any other Guardians are interested.

High Legionnaire Kakoon Arakhor's Report:

Over the past few nights citizens of the Fortress have been hearing guttural voices whispering things. Phrases "No deed goes unpunished." and "We know who you are." were among some of the few heard. Citizens were also struck with visions of burning huts. Most of those who were affected the first night were members of the Guardians of Sunfist. While this legionnaire has had no personal visions, I have heard the guttural voices and the threats they carry.

Earlier this morning on a routine patrol through a warcamp Hevon, guarding my side with his shield, and I were assaulted by a swarm of Grimswarm Orcs that moved together as if trained like legionnaires. Both of our attacks, while aimed true, hit nothing but air. The orcs pushed us back to the entrance of the warcamp, just as we were about to step down the path, a fiery bolt came from nowhere aimed for my chest. Hevon dove in front to deflect the spell but was too slow raising his shield. The bolt struck him in the throat killing him instantly. I was able to bring Hevon's body back down the path with me to leave the Grimswarm's stomachs empty for a bit longer.

As I arrived down the path back into Neartofar Forest a crumpled parchment followed in the breeze and landed at my feet. At a quick glance, it seemed to be a crudely drawn caricature.

<<Scrawled upon the parchment is a crude drawing of a male figure with exaggerated pointy ears. Dark scribbles cover part of the face in a grotesque approximation of a goatee, while the figure holds a bow in one hand and an arrow in the other. A single word in broken common is scratched beneath the words "Pa for xtra fud".

<<There appears to be something written on it.

After further review it was noted to be a Wanted poster with a drawing of myself on it.

<<In the Common language, it reads:
<<CA-QU-N

Soon after discovering this parchment Mufassa arrived to lend aid to the fallen Hevon. On our return to the Fortress Froggai had let it be known that he had seen a vision of a Champion Grimswarm holding a piece of parchment. When the parchment that was discovered was presented to Froggai he agreed that it was the same parchment in his vision though he did not see what was on the parchment in his vision.

I urge citizens, especially those who are members of the Guardians of Sunfist, watch for these specially trained Grimswarm. I doubt my head is the only one that has a price on it.

Smoke has always been thick above Ta'Vaalor from the burning of Grimswarm warcamps, perhaps it's time the smoke got a bit thicker.

For Honor, Pride, and Glory,
High Legionnaire Kakoon Arakhor

Original Post

http://forums.play.net/forums/GemStone%20IV/Towns/Ta'Vaalor/view/3249

The Legion's Ranger
https://www.play.net/bounce/redirect.asp?URL=https://groups.google.com/d/forum/crimson-legion