Bug/Glitch during final promotion! Help ASAP! 01/31/2016 12:47 PM CST
To Whom It May Concern,

I was instructed per GH Zerston who said a GM told him to instruct me to post here regarding a situation that occurred in-game to me during the final promotion of GoS. So here I am.

On 1/30/16 approx. 11:30 EST I went to Zul Logoth to see the Grand Master for my FINAL and last promotion, as I had completed the amount of recognition points required to do so to proceed forth mastering GoS. After arriving at said location, I was standing in front of the NPC and just about to click on him when the game bugged out (lagged) for approximately a minute. Upon my return (when lag subsided) I again proceeded to click on the NPC for further instruction only to be told I was not a part of this society any longer and I had been expelled. (Imagine my upset about this after how hard and long I worked to complete this, I wanted to quit the game entirely) HOW does this even happen? I then assisted immediately, waiting on an assist for several hours into the early morning. (no one showed up) I got my assist today and was instructed to post the situation here.

I will say I did expect a better customer service resolution in this matter being a premium player (with more than one account) in a more timely fashion. As this is a serious matter that was beyond my control nor fault of mine. So having to repeat myself multiple times about this incident to get it remedied is a bit unsettling. I enjoy this game immensely and have been playing for many years. I am keeping high hopes that this issue will be rectified as soon as possible so I can continue enjoying it.

Thank you for your time in advance,

Player of Siierra
Re: Bug/Glitch during final promotion! Help ASAP! 01/31/2016 01:13 PM CST

>I will say I did expect a better customer service resolution in this matter being a premium player (with more than one account) in a more timely fashion.

How were you given poor customer service? It's been less than 2 hours.
Re: Bug/Glitch during final promotion! Help ASAP! 01/31/2016 01:15 PM CST

^edit 2 to 3
Re: Bug/Glitch during final promotion! Help ASAP! 01/31/2016 01:19 PM CST

I am referring to the manner in which I had to post this problem over again on a forum, and repeat the situation multiple times. It's frustrating. Nothing to do with the time frame.
Re: Bug/Glitch during final promotion! Help ASAP! 02/01/2016 08:54 AM CST
I don't think this should have been posted at all. (bad GH training or judgement rather than your fault)

The GH that turns up isn't going to be able to help you beyond giving you a referral to a GM. You'll have to deal with a GM to get anything done, and if the GM doesn't deal with it to your satisfaction, you'll have to go to feedback.

If you haven't been given a referral yet, I think you should ASSIST again and ask for one.
Re: Bug/Glitch during final promotion! Help ASAP! 02/01/2016 09:04 AM CST

Thank you. I agree fully. I have already put in another assist this morning requesting an update but I will be asking for a referral. When they told me to post here. I thought it was ridiculous, but I did what was asked regardless. This happened late 1/30, here we are 2/1 and I've not had adequate update or any kind of positive feedback on this situation yet, and it may seem petty to others but it's affecting my character play because of what occurred. Really disappointed.
Re: Bug/Glitch during final promotion! Help ASAP! 02/01/2016 11:01 AM CST
My guess is that posting on the forums wasn't to help your particular situation (which definitely requires a GM to come help you in-game), but to advise staff in general about this quite serious bug. You know quite well how upsetting this kind of freak occurrence is, so to me it only makes sense for you to get a referral AND to be requested to summarize the problem on the forums. If you were not given a referral the first time interacting with the GH, something is very strange about that for me.

Check out who's dying any time! https://twitter.com/GSIVDeathLog

>Daid: Pretty sure you have a whole big bucket as your penny jar. You never have only two cents. :p