Lvl 25 sniper rogue Hunting grounds 06/17/2014 05:52 AM CDT
Any city will work. I'm getting killed to often in war camps, need somewhere to get rec points. Only rank 4 currently.

Did find jungle in RR , the trolls may work. Any advice?
Re: Lvl 25 sniper rogue Hunting grounds 06/17/2014 06:28 AM CDT
War camps aren't really meant to be solo hunted. I recommend getting a group together of comparable level and have at it. It's really some of the best group hunting there is. Great way to meet friends you can carry with you throughout your entire career too. In my opinion this means the Landing. But I'm also a bit biased that way too. Always been a landing guy. Plus, on Tuesday nights the Drakes Vanguard has warcamp night as their event at 8:30 elven. We take people of your training level in all the time and they seem to do quite well, even thought the camps are from capped critters. My best advice though is to team up with other people (and they don't have to be GoS to go warcamping either) and use GoS as not only a means to garner experience and train, but to increase your RP opportunities.

Only the dead have seen the end of war - Plato

Radeek Andoran
General, Drakes Vanguard
Black Raider of the Mir'Sheq
Re: Lvl 25 sniper rogue Hunting grounds 06/17/2014 01:42 PM CDT
http://www.krakiipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Guardians_of_Sunfist_hated_enemies This has a pretty nice list of creatures that will work. Hopefully something on there works for sniping well enough.